[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
hey, I am doing this build as my current leaguestarter. I got a question regarding how to maximize my dmg vs bosses: is it more efficient to always release at 8 stacks?

VS bosses yeah. Mobs will prob die at 4-6 stacks.
"
asce5585 wrote:
Maybe I am crazy and I accept that but,
They removed "+2 level to socketed fire gem" and replaced it with "+# socketed fire spell skill" ?

Poecraft reflects that +2 levels to socketed fire gem isn't there anymore.

You are right! They made such a mess with these things...

DO NOT CRAFT ON WAR STAVES

instead of +2 gems we now have:

+3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems
+(1–2) to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems
so you can even get a +3 to all levels? damn, thats even better. they really need to improve on those things a little more.
MAJOR BUILD UPDATE SEE CHANGE LOG
Do you have any thoughts on what might be a good noable to aim for anointing onto our amulets? I'm kind of just collecting oils atm and my amulet's not good enough to anoint anything costly on yet, but I'm not sure what I should be aiming for either.
"
Azbroolah wrote:
Do you have any thoughts on what might be a good noable to aim for anointing onto our amulets? I'm kind of just collecting oils atm and my amulet's not good enough to anoint anything costly on yet, but I'm not sure what I should be aiming for either.

Depends what you want.

Off: Divine Judgement, Disciple of Slaughter, Prodigal Perfection

Off/deff: Singular Focus, Overcharged, Golem Commander

Deff: Golem's Blood, Heart of Oak, Soul of Steel
"
"
Azbroolah wrote:

Depends what you want.

Off: Divine Judgement, Disciple of Slaughter, Prodigal Perfection

Off/deff: Singular Focus, Overcharged, Golem Commander

Deff: Golem's Blood, Heart of Oak, Soul of Steel

Cheers! And thanks for the build guide, having a lot of fun with it so far.
How you we see your skill tree LOL been trying to find out for some more hours. make it simple mate
"
deadmike1806 wrote:
How you we see your skill tree LOL been trying to find out for some more hours. make it simple mate

It's pretty simple. Download Path Of Building and import the pastebin link.

But here you go, this is just a passive tree.

https://poeplanner.com/ABIAAQMAEiMAAH4c3BBYOlgWv4VtDc0I9I8aJpXsVd-KvOpqQ42_plcrUHyDNZJd8v6PL51sC7c-bIxWSMt_wGYHpTrhxq5VxjpCr6ci9NWBMPhQQgLj8B88LfFsr2wnL6Ev1aYgaNi9H0EEsz1fghBVSzbYjDZMs-vkaPKsmBo4muBLeBbzSbLdqG0Zl5Uk2CycvooEB_KORZ0y0Z2qC2GCmyY8g9uiAF8qrv862N-wMHGDX8T2ES3-CjY9kFX-VJf0cFJh4h9MidPYJBzOSRsqjZhTU1LUI4dlG8gFtWKsRUdSU4PMtMVTNacIwuzyRSoL6-6TJ99t70tMi9QHEzXcjZD6F6QAAAAAAA==

In Path of Building you can see the whole build.
Heya, just wanted to point out/ask something. Was checking out the new updated pob tree and I noticed you took Assassination instead of Elemental Focus like before but you still have elemental overload taken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info