[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

DEFINITIVE BUILD UPDATE FOR 3.8
But Why assasination its non crit so whats the point to grab this nodes even with 3,5% crit (without those nodes) ele overload is perfectly fine
"
lelo1481 wrote:
But Why assasination its non crit so whats the point to grab this nodes even with 3,5% crit (without those nodes) ele overload is perfectly fine

3.5% is fine while mapping but it's too low to reliably proc on single target.

You can path thru Elemental Focus but i think it's better this way.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 13, 2019, 3:40:17 AM
Maybe it was asked before but why do you use Liege of the Primordial? Shaper of Desolation looks more promising to me with enemies being chilled and shocked half-time.

Btw, what's the reason to use skitterbots? Is their auras so effective?
"
Karchuk wrote:
Maybe it was asked before but why do you use Liege of the Primordial? Shaper of Desolation looks more promising to me with enemies being chilled and shocked half-time.

Btw, what's the reason to use skitterbots? Is their auras so effective?

Leige of the Primordial - very powerful node now. All golems gain elemental immunity which means you can use 2 Stone golems that are very hard to kill and you get 300 flat life regen. They also taunt so they can take enemies aggro to them from you. Also doing Lab is much easier.

Skitterbots are amazing. One of them have chilling aura which reduces action speed by 10% and the other have shocking aura that increases damage taken by 20%. On top of all that they reserve only 35% of mana. Because of that I managed to squeeze in another defense layer *Flesh and Stone which is also very powerful and will give much smoother gameplay.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 13, 2019, 6:03:02 PM
Is focus really necessary? I'm think i will craft % increased fire damage instead of % chance to double damage while focus on the staff. Do you think its worth it?
"
misterpetter wrote:
Is focus really necessary? I'm think i will craft % increased fire damage instead of % chance to double damage while focus on the staff. Do you think its worth it?

Focus gives up to 30% more damage. If you don't want to press one more button craft "8-10% chance to deal Double Damage" instead.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 13, 2019, 8:03:16 PM
Hi, need your suggestion ,cause i don't have a enlighten level 4 , i can run herald + ( aspect + anger/skitter bot or anger/skitter + flesh and stone ) , which of the 4 do you suggest? I really can't tell how good skitter bot as it doesn't translate into damage in pob
"
theFirstOne wrote:
Hi, need your suggestion ,cause i don't have a enlighten level 4 , i can run herald + ( aspect + anger/skitter bot or anger/skitter + flesh and stone ) , which of the 4 do you suggest? I really can't tell how good skitter bot as it doesn't translate into damage in pob

Skitterbots are not auto calculated hy the PoB. Dont worry they work alright.

Add Aspect of the Spider last when you get Enlighten. :)
Maybe it is already mentioned somewhere...then I am sorry.

But which skill node at the skilltree would you annoint with the amulet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info