[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Glad you guys dig Bodyswap CWC, it's kinda old setup but with Incinerate buffs I knew it would wreck this league content pretty quickly. YES, it sucks on bosses but you should check my boots :-)

SO, I pushed my luck as far as it can go with my new STAFF (40c + about 20c to link/color) and I'd say I'm running about same clear speed (still B/swap) and bossing is easier with 5L going on.

I _DO_ fear the build will slow down a LOT on red maps though; BUT I swore I would stick to one build this (shitty) league so THIS IS IT, if I hit brick wall, then I'll just farm delve 59+ and synthesis for mods. Fuck maps :-) I'm already 159/159 last league anyway.

Thanks (again) to OP to turingin me onto the FUN that incinerate brings to the game; it's a ball :-)

Look, my friend, I'm fine, I just did your build and it's really great. I wonder if we can change the gem of the hyportemia, by swfit affliction? And what an impact that would have on the build.

Thank you !

Meu perfil Ursonegrodomato ( char: Golden_shower_covil)
Hi,
I started using this build for this league. So far, it is very fun to play.
What do you think of using Xoph's Heart in it?

"

Look, my friend, I'm fine, I just did your build and it's really great. I wonder if we can change the gem of the hyportemia, by swfit affliction? And what an impact that would have on the build.

Thank you !

Meu perfil Ursonegrodomato ( char: Golden_shower_covil)

Hypothermia is already out of the build, check the PoB link the OP has provided.
For people who cant afford an elder ring, you can run Mark of submission for the curse on hit effect so you can run Anger. You will lose life and res tho but pretty worth getting before an elder ring
if someone of you trying to craft the spider aspect - be careful

this thing has a huge chaos - debuff. Without good chaos resi I went from

7k to 0 health in 1 sec :(

with two Ming^s heart ring + flask it was ok but still not nice.

pps with - total mana cost of skills i dont need the watcher's eye or Enlighten Support

There you go finally got my 6L on my Martyr of Innocence and i was able to buy my kaom's heart.

It was my league starter i was able to make 6 exalt with it and poured everything in it.

The best is this amulet i just need to put spider on it and then multicraft it and i think it will be a very good amulet (if you can do that?)
How does this build apply shock to take advantage of Beacon of Ruin? Is it only by Orb of Storms?
"
Dynastiew wrote:

There you go finally got my 6L on my Martyr of Innocence and i was able to buy my kaom's heart.

It was my league starter i was able to make 6 exalt with it and poured everything in it.

The best is this amulet i just need to put spider on it and then multicraft it and i think it will be a very good amulet (if you can do that?)

The level of jealously I have that you were able to get so much valuable equipment so early into the league has me livid.

On the plus side seriously good job doing that, I can't imagine the amount of grinding you must have sunk in (or your luck with maps, holy hell!). Seriously good job man, what's your DPS sitting at right now?
"
Festering wrote:
How does this build apply shock to take advantage of Beacon of Ruin? Is it only by Orb of Storms?

Mark of the shaper ring or (much cheaper) an abyssal eye with +(x-y) lightning dmg to spells. The latter one is how the build applies chill, too.
Last edited by Shakiko on Mar 21, 2019, 6:09:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info