[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
iDT wrote:

pps with - total mana cost of skills i dont need the watcher's eye or Enlighten Support

From the guide:
***You can compensate for Watcher's Eye until you get currency to buy it with "-# to Total Mana Cost of Skills" ring/amulet craft mod.

----------------

I think Watchers eye is the way to be able to run no leech/no regen maps. If you skip those, you won't need it at all.

If you are on a 5-link, Incinerate will cost 7 mana only, thus an Elreon craft (-(6-7) mana cost of all skills) will make it totally free as well.
Couple upgrades for my 'ALT' version of this build, rocking new hat and boots, should make even QUICKER results in Nexus and low maps :-) Got my ENDGAME hat ready to be crafted (newb for high end crafts) (10% incin per stage). Still having too much fun to drop Bodyswap for now. Got another 6S (6B) staff that i'll throw fusings at for next month until I hit 6L :-) :-)

Have fun boys, Incinerate is flexible and effective IMHO.... and off meta ;-)
"
"
Dynastiew wrote:

There you go finally got my 6L on my Martyr of Innocence and i was able to buy my kaom's heart.

It was my league starter i was able to make 6 exalt with it and poured everything in it.

The best is this amulet i just need to put spider on it and then multicraft it and i think it will be a very good amulet (if you can do that?)

The level of jealously I have that you were able to get so much valuable equipment so early into the league has me livid.

On the plus side seriously good job doing that, I can't imagine the amount of grinding you must have sunk in (or your luck with maps, holy hell!). Seriously good job man, what's your DPS sitting at right now?

Hey!

So my dps is sitting at 700K for the increased area of effect
and a little over 1M with the concentrated effect.
without any buff except the potions (no hunger wrath or anything)
My brother is playing an aurabot with him my dps skyrocket, He adds Zealotry and anger and i go to 1M with increased area of effect and 1M5 with concentrated effect.

I have 6K life (next buy are 3 5% maximum life jewel)
And 75% evade attack and spell

I looted 1 Exalt and the rest came from farming maps and selling junk for 1 chaos/2 alc/1 alc, i do a rotation with a quad stash for chaos and normal stash for 2 alc and 1 alc if one item isn't sold in 4 days for 1 chaos it goes to the 2 alc (some people find easier to spend 2 alc than a chaos) etc

Didn't grind that much sadly, with the map loot bug couldn't play for 3 or 4 days waiting for patch :\.

A little question why Wrath add no damage in Path of building but ingame it does?
Last edited by Dynastiew on Mar 21, 2019, 12:32:59 PM

I've never been so lucky with drops. I have still room for improvement
This is one of the best caster build I ever played, thanks for the guide !

p.s. I don't need the enlighten with the new - flat mana nodes, plus the jewel.
I'm sitting at 40 mana and incinerate costs 2 mana.
Last edited by BigLuciano on Mar 21, 2019, 12:33:21 PM
"
Shakiko wrote:
"
iDT wrote:

pps with - total mana cost of skills i dont need the watcher's eye or Enlighten Support

From the guide:
***You can compensate for Watcher's Eye until you get currency to buy it with "-# to Total Mana Cost of Skills" ring/amulet craft mod.

----------------

I think Watchers eye is the way to be able to run no leech/no regen maps. If you skip those, you won't need it at all.

If you are on a 5-link, Incinerate will cost 7 mana only, thus an Elreon craft (-(6-7) mana cost of all skills) will make it totally free as well.

^^that and channeling and preloading 8 stages vs bosses when you are not leeching.

"
BigLuciano wrote:

I've never been so lucky with drops. I have still room for improvement
This is one of the best caster build I ever played, thanks for the guide !

p.s. I don't need the enlighten with the new - flat mana nodes, plus the jewel.
I'm sitting at 40 mana and incinerate costs 2 mana.

Im so glad seeing people rocking the complete build. Makes me warm and fuzzy xD

I suppose you don't need enlighten with new nodes, but if you want to push it further with +2 fire gems + lvl 4 Empower crafted staff, Enlighten will be needed because mana cost will increase.

HF :D

"
d3viant6 wrote:
Glad you guys dig Bodyswap CWC, it's kinda old setup but with Incinerate buffs I knew it would wreck this league content pretty quickly. YES, it sucks on bosses but you should check my boots :-)

SO, I pushed my luck as far as it can go with my new STAFF (40c + about 20c to link/color) and I'd say I'm running about same clear speed (still B/swap) and bossing is easier with 5L going on.

I _DO_ fear the build will slow down a LOT on red maps though; BUT I swore I would stick to one build this (shitty) league so THIS IS IT, if I hit brick wall, then I'll just farm delve 59+ and synthesis for mods. Fuck maps :-) I'm already 159/159 last league anyway.

Thanks (again) to OP to turingin me onto the FUN that incinerate brings to the game; it's a ball :-)

If you want to contribute to the build test it a bit more and give me a final setup for CwC with staff. Ill add it to the main page and write that it was your contribution. :)

Sadly I don't have much time to play this league. :(

"
dany82 wrote:
Hi,
I started using this build for this league. So far, it is very fun to play.
What do you think of using Xoph's Heart in it?

Xoph is kinda expensive. It gives a nice life increase and 10% penetration. Covered in Ash is more for melee chars that get hit all the time and we don't want to be hit with all that dodge.
Rare ammy is better and also provides a spot for Aspect of the Spider craft.
"
iDT wrote:
if someone of you trying to craft the spider aspect - be careful

this thing has a huge chaos - debuff. Without good chaos resi I went from

7k to 0 health in 1 sec :(

with two Ming^s heart ring + flask it was ok but still not nice.

Not sure what is the connection between Spider Aspect and chaos dmg? You can get oneshoted even with 10k life. That's PoE.

"
Dynastiew wrote:

There you go finally got my 6L on my Martyr of Innocence and i was able to buy my kaom's heart.

It was my league starter i was able to make 6 exalt with it and poured everything in it.

The best is this amulet i just need to put spider on it and then multicraft it and i think it will be a very good amulet (if you can do that?)

Great to hear you are doing so good! :)

"
Festering wrote:
How does this build apply shock to take advantage of Beacon of Ruin? Is it only by Orb of Storms?

You apply shock with any amount of lightning damage when you crit. Orb of Storms by default or thru Incinerate with Mark Of The Shaper providing the lightning damage.

"

I suppose you don't need enlighten with new nodes, but if you want to push it further with +2 fire gems + lvl 4 Empower crafted staff, Enlighten will be needed because mana cost will increase.

HF :D

What do you suggest for a crafted staff?
So Ive been playing with PoB for a while, turns out my current staff outdmg martyr (unless you manage to block) because my staff has +2 to fire gems.

Is it worth switching to martyr or keep it ?

(And yes i still didnt upgrade my gears been kinda lazy)
Last edited by TsunaH on Mar 21, 2019, 7:38:10 PM
tried to copy paste circle of anguish ring with increased fire damage and HoA buff on PoB. It gives +6% more total dps and +10% more ignite dps compared to mark of the shaper with the cost of maximum health.

I just started this build 2 days ago as a league starter and it is going pretty smooth so far but my gear is still garbo.
What would you recommend me to upgrade first?
I was thinking about getting a proper helmet(+2 maximum stages because the other one is too expensive) and Atziri's Steps with the right links first since the other upgrade are too expensive for me at the moment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info