[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Shakiko wrote:
"
Myzreal wrote:
Coloring Atziri's Step to 3R1G is a pain in the ass

3R recipe on crafting bench. 120 Chromes seem expensive at first, but considering you'd need around 400 chromes on avg when using them normally, it's cheaper.

Chance to get 3R with 1G are 80%, so you must be unlucky to do it twice b/c u got B or a 4th red. Even then, 240 <<< 400+

I like this post. I've rolled twice now for 3R and got 4R and 3R 1B. hoping next 120 will give it to me.
I have a question on mana reservation. Are there any auras that are auto cast? If i run Ash(19/20), clarity(1/0), anger(20/0) it leaves me at about 30%, I can't cast Grace(10/0) because it reserves too much mana, and I haven't made it to aspect of the Spider yet. Will the Clarity Watcher's eye fix that? (the 4-6% mana) or did i miss something somewhere?

This build has been by far the most fun I've had playing. It really can do everything I've gotten to so far. Thx

-Edit, i'm sitting at 933 mana (273 usuable /933 total)
Last edited by Jestur99 on Mar 19, 2019, 6:28:01 AM
thanks
"
Jestur99 wrote:
I have a question on mana reservation. Are there any auras that are auto cast? If i run Ash(19/20), clarity(1/0), anger(20/0) it leaves me at about 30%, I can't cast Grace(10/0) because it reserves too much mana, and I haven't made it to aspect of the Spider yet. Will the Clarity Watcher's eye fix that? (the 4-6% mana) or did i miss something somewhere?

This build has been by far the most fun I've had playing. It really can do everything I've gotten to so far. Thx

-Edit, i'm sitting at 933 mana (273 usuable /933 total)

You don't need Grace, only Vaal Grace when needed in difficult fights.
which enchant you prefer for gloves/boots ?
Very nice league starter!!!(I just started the league)

only costed me two magic wands (with some luck ofc)
both with increased spell damage and increased fire damage. and it's been steamrolling the content.
"
Zsno wrote:
Very nice league starter!!!(I just started the league)

only costed me two magic wands (with some luck ofc)
both with increased spell damage and increased fire damage. and it's been steamrolling the content.

slap a CWC and bodyswap into your chest and watch magic happens (with incinerate and combust), cast incinerate :-)
"
d3viant6 wrote:

slap a CWC and bodyswap into your chest and watch magic happens (with incinerate and combust), cast incinerate :-)

I did this last night and it is hilarious. Reminds me of OG flicker strike with MS. Delves are insanely quick.
hey bro. great guide.

one thing is puzzling me and i need your help.

you say the build uses "acrobatics" and "phase acrobatics" for defense.

but in all the paste-bin links you provided for the trees, you are not even near the acrobatics node !

am not sure, maybe am looking at a wrong thing. appreciate your support.
"
LouiNuailati wrote:
hey bro. great guide.

one thing is puzzling me and i need your help.

you say the build uses "acrobatics" and "phase acrobatics" for defense.

but in all the paste-bin links you provided for the trees, you are not even near the acrobatics node !

am not sure, maybe am looking at a wrong thing. appreciate your support.

check the filter at bottom in POB, set to full build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info