[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
chaosknife wrote:
OMG it worked :D thank you very very much .
Also should i keep this trinket or put the presence of chayula ? is +1 frenzy charge that much diff than +2 ? :D

Try the Chayula amulet
Hi, thanks for the build. Nice league starter and real fun to play. Though by looking at your POB and some other POBs guys pasted here you all guys have 3m+ dps. I trying to follow it but I have 200k tops. Why is it so? What am I doing wrong? thanks for reply.
Have had immense fun with this build this is my first league start played the last 2 weeks of Metamorph. I have A5 and A6 Sirus down with ease can farm Conq's and Shaper mini bosses but was wondering what else I can do to push my dps. I got lucky with an enlighten 4 drop but haven't followed the mana management portion of the guide entirely so I have a mana pot slotted in. I'm looking to push for 100% delirium T16's if possible I currently only get to half way before just burning my portals.

I'm currently wondering if getting a higher rolled 6L Martyr will help, and am about to get into crafting since finding the perfect helmet is a little difficult.

Thank you again your guide has made quarantine a joy to be at home.
Hi, I'm loving this build for my first time playing POE! COuld someone look at my charcter though as I'm not able to use skitterbots or aspect of spiders due to not having the mana reserve?

I'm confused as to what I need to do now.

I know my enlighten is level 3 but I noticed level 4 is only 4% difference. would that fix my issue?

"
HumpZ wrote:
Hi, I'm loving this build for my first time playing POE! COuld someone look at my charcter though as I'm not able to use skitterbots or aspect of spiders due to not having the mana reserve?

I know my enlighten is level 3 but I noticed level 4 is only 4% difference. would that fix my issue?

You need to set your profile to "public" in the settings so people can look at your character (:
Hi Torstein, ty for your build. I'm having lot of fun since I'm an incinerate lover.

I'm lv96, have all the gear (I think?), but still feel it somewhat lacking in damage or survivability to clear the all the content.

I completed the full build a couple of days ago, so I didn't really try out everything: I can easily run t16 map and kill guardians/conquerors deathless (except that snek guy), but having hard time vs Sirus at Awek. lv5 (tryed him only once in full build, which I feel I can still beat If the game decides not to lag), or uber Atziri.
I don't see them melt or taking substantial damage and, after many hits, the rng just fails my dodges and sooner or later I die. My playstyle for bossing is to flame dash for arcane surge, charge incinerate to max, release, flame dash to evade/reposition, repeat...should be the right one for this skill (ofc using flasks and vaal rf too if they're up).

Can you suggest any other improvement after someone complete the build?

This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/zRNyG3xd

I know I still miss/don't have:
- the boots enchantment (Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently) and working on it. Don't think that's gonna be lifechanging tho.
- +2 minimum frenzy charges on amulet/ring, but rng wasn't good enough to me to let me craft them. Have an additional jewel for more cast speed tho.

And sorry for my English, is not my native language :)

Edit: is there any other option than using golem and Liege of the Primordial? They keep dying vs bosses, enven w/ the gem at lv20 which I swapped with a lv12 since I don't have enough unreserved mana to summon them w/o disabling an aura.
Last edited by SleepingTime3 on Apr 3, 2020, 7:19:03 AM
Hello Torstein!
Do u think any of the awaken gems can substitute any of the current ones?
"
Chridian wrote:
"
HumpZ wrote:

You need to set your profile to "public" in the settings so people can look at your character (:

done :)
Hi Torstein I'm having lot of fun with your build. i like it
what if i change the tree like that isn't it better more HP and fire dpm
not sure about divine judgement maybe breath of flames will be bether

www.poeurl.com/cPBg
Last edited by gospodi on Apr 3, 2020, 5:25:35 AM
"
gospodi wrote:
Hi Torstein I'm having lot of fun with your build. i like it
what if i change the tree like that isn't it better more HP and fire dpm
not sure about divine judgement maybe breath of flames will be bether

www.poeurl.com/cPBg

You will be really squishy without dodge...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info