[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
JJ_DM wrote:
Sorry for the noob question but how are you able to get such high enough strength to wear kaom's? I checked the pob and even with all the passives and gear, the strength seems to be a little short of the required 191

Passive tree provides ~170 strength. Easiest way to get rest of strength is from belt.
Ahhhh yes i see it now. Just started incinerate build and i am loving it so far! Thank you for an awesome build!!!!!
I noticed that going Enigmatic reach gives me more cast speed and a ton of area of effect, which I have chosen over Nimbleness. That together with Amplify, I can now use concentrated effect and it still has very decent AoE. This is an enormous damage boost for mapping, especially since you cant quickly swap a gem while fighting delerium bosses etc (at least I cant)
Inmortal call and CWD should be maxed? lvl 20?
how to increase your damage even more ?I have 2700 million dps on shaper.but still not enough! damn crooked build !
Last edited by SnowBerry1984 on Mar 30, 2020, 8:42:07 AM
How good is survi in this build? Does it rely only on praying for dodge? On your minotaur video you facetanked his slam, was that just luck or am I missing something?
this build is SHIT.my
Last edited by SnowBerry1984 on Mar 30, 2020, 1:01:05 PM
Why would you say so?
pls answer me, should i upgrade to max Immortal call and CWDT? i always see them at lvl 5 or 6 in other builds
"
pls answer me, should i upgrade to max Immortal call and CWDT? i always see them at lvl 5 or 6 in other builds

you can lvl it to 12, thats ok

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info