[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Hi Torstein, ty for your build. I'm having lot of fun since I'm an incinerate lover.

I'm lv96, have all the gear (I think?), but still feel it somewhat lacking in damage or survivability to clear the all the content.

I completed the full build a couple of days ago, so I didn't really try out everything: I can easily run t16 map and kill guardians/conquerors deathless (except that snek guy), but having hard time vs Sirus at Awek. lv5 (tryed him only once in full build, which I feel I can still beat If the game decides not to lag), or uber Atziri.
I don't see them melt or taking substantial damage and, after many hits, the rng just fails my dodges and sooner or later I die. My playstyle for bossing is to flame dash for arcane surge, charge incinerate to max, release, flame dash to evade/reposition, repeat...should be the right one for this skill (ofc using flasks and vaal rf too if they're up).

Can you suggest any other improvement after someone complete the build?

This is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/zRNyG3xd

I know I still miss/don't have:
- the boots enchantment (Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently) and working on it. Don't think that's gonna be lifechanging tho.
- +2 minimum frenzy charges on amulet/ring, but rng wasn't good enough to me to let me craft them. Have an additional jewel for more cast speed tho.

And sorry for my English, is not my native language :)

Edit: is there any other option than using golem and Liege of the Primordial? They keep dying vs bosses, enven w/ the gem at lv20 which I swapped with a lv12 since I don't have enough unreserved mana to summon them w/o disabling an aura.

Sirus is a boss you need to learn mechanics because it can be done almost without hitting you. Just more practice, that's all...

Since multimod nerf build has dropped a lot it dps, so it's not op as it was but it still can do all bosses.
Upgrades you are planning will be noticeable since they will give ~20% more dmg.

Ill try to see some cluster setup, it might be very good.
"
LeleuRooTs wrote:
Hello Torstein!
Do u think any of the awaken gems can substitute any of the current ones?

Hm, not really.
"
HumpZ wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
"
HumpZ wrote:
Hi, I'm loving this build for my first time playing POE! COuld someone look at my charcter though as I'm not able to use skitterbots or aspect of spiders due to not having the mana reserve?

I'm confused as to what I need to do now.

I know my enlighten is level 3 but I noticed level 4 is only 4% difference. would that fix my issue?

You need to set your profile to "public" in the settings so people can look at your character (:

done :)

Yeah, Enlighten 4 is necessary sadly.
[/quote]

Yeah, Enlighten 4 is necessary sadly.[/quote]

so if i get that gem, the build will work with the way I have everything set up?

I already have 3 ex so not far away!

Yeah, Enlighten 4 is necessary sadly.[/quote]

so if i get that gem, the build will work with the way I have everything set up?

I already have 3 ex so not far away! [/quote]

Yes it will work. Post if you have some trouble.
so i have a quistion can i remove skitterbots from the aura setup and craft shock nearby eneimies while you foucs on a ring i tested it on pob gives the same damge i think since i cant aford enlighten lvl 4 right now
"

Sirus is a boss you need to learn mechanics because it can be done almost without hitting you. Just more practice, that's all...

Since multimod nerf build has dropped a lot it dps, so it's not op as it was but it still can do all bosses.
Upgrades you are planning will be noticeable since they will give ~20% more dmg.

Ill try to see some cluster setup, it might be very good.

Ty for the reply, can't wait for more dps!

Ps. I've beat Sirus 30min ago deathless, you were right about learning his mechanic :)
I managed to get Enlighten level 4 but I still cant use all the skills?

Can someone help to see what i've done wrong?

"
HumpZ wrote:
I managed to get Enlighten level 4 but I still cant use all the skills?

Can someone help to see what i've done wrong?

Hi, Are you using Grace aura?

If you are, dont do it. Only use Vaal Grace when you need it
Hi Torstein!

You will have me here too xD.

After your great job with the Death Angel build. I decided to try another one of yours.

Level 88 atm.

I will love to read about your Cluster jewel choice when you can. I saw good options, but I still to know more about the build to be sure which ones are the best

TY!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info