[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hi

Which gems could i replace to play Unearth + GMP + spell echo if i wanted to add VD in this build ?

Thx you :)
"
ozennne wrote:
Hi

Which gems could i replace to play Unearth + GMP + spell echo if i wanted to add VD in this build ?

Thx you :)

Have no idea sorry, I never played VD before. :/
Hi there!
Great work first of all on your build. It looks really awesome.
But I am curious if we could play this with fireball? Maybe you have an idea how to replace incinerate with VFB.

Looking forward for your reply.

Good leaguestart to all of you!
First off love the build looks nice im wondering why you dont take Breath of Flames in the tree is there a specific reason you haven't taken it also the pob has are you on Consecrated Ground checked im wondering where that comes from and how it works
Last edited by gburns93 on Mar 7, 2019, 7:45:28 PM
There is new support gem, Infused Channelling Support it is worth anything in this build or it will be worse than everything we have?.
Any updates on the links? We got new gems and i was wondering if we're replacing anything in the build.
Hey man quick question, i’m really considering picking this build up and following it for synthesis because it seems like a really fun playstyle, so thank you for your post and how in depth you went on it. However, concerning the ascendancy, would it be a huge dps loss to swap out beacon with paragon? I only ask because paragon enables us to do elemental reflect maps and that’s something i’d like to be able to do but im not sure exactly how that would affect the overall damage. I’m not sure if anyone else already asked this or not but if you have any insight towards it that’d be greatly appreciated :)
"
Misternomad wrote:
Hey man quick question, i’m really considering picking this build up and following it for synthesis because it seems like a really fun playstyle, so thank you for your post and how in depth you went on it. However, concerning the ascendancy, would it be a huge dps loss to swap out beacon with paragon? I only ask because paragon enables us to do elemental reflect maps and that’s something i’d like to be able to do but im not sure exactly how that would affect the overall damage. I’m not sure if anyone else already asked this or not but if you have any insight towards it that’d be greatly appreciated :)

Beacon of Ruin is likely the single most damage per point of any allocated point in the skill tree ever. Not OP but that seems like a bad time.
"
"
Misternomad wrote:

Beacon of Ruin is likely the single most damage per point of any allocated point in the skill tree ever. Not OP but that seems like a bad time.

I’m fairly newer as i’ve only played seriously for the past 50 hours or so, but if we don’t take paragon and won’t be able to do reflect maps, are those maps that i’ll just have to skip and chalk up as a loss? The build i played for the past week or so had immunity to reflect so I could just faceroll every single map i had, especially corrupted ones so im just making sure what the best course of action is
Last edited by Misternomad on Mar 7, 2019, 6:58:46 PM
"
Misternomad wrote:
"
"
Misternomad wrote:

I’m fairly newer as i’ve only played seriously for the past 50 hours or so, but if we don’t take paragon and won’t be able to do reflect maps, are those maps that i’ll just have to skip and chalk up as a loss? The build i played for the past week or so had immunity to reflect so I could just faceroll every single map i had, especially corrupted ones so im just making sure what the best course of action is

You just re-roll the map. The cost to re-roll the occasional map, (alc+scour or chaos) will be more than made up for by the extra DPS you are doing with beacon of ruin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info