[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"

Lastly you could go far upper left and head to Holy Fire.

Either way for the last 6 Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker don't seem like bad choices for the last points since your build is otherwise final and tanky enough, seems like enhancing more damage at that point is wise.

Or we could use those 6 points to reach Singular Focus - it will provide some DPS (about half of what Fire Walker + Enigmatic Reach gives) but also 4% Physical Damage reduction while channelling
"
Myzreal wrote:
"

Either way for the last 6 Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker don't seem like bad choices for the last points since your build is otherwise final and tanky enough, seems like enhancing more damage at that point is wise.

Or we could use those 6 points to reach Singular Focus - it will provide some DPS (about half of what Fire Walker + Enigmatic Reach gives) but also 4% Physical Damage reduction while channelling

Maybe, but the build should be already plenty good enough on the defenses. If anything defense wise it looks like it's needing desperate Chaos resistance, or just go for more outright DPS.

EDIT: Just checked, you'd be 1 point short of Singular focus. We only have 6 points to spare, not 7, so Singular Focus is out.
Last edited by PhazonXenomorph on Mar 7, 2019, 5:23:24 AM
I'd love to try this build but how's league start for this? Obv we won't have 6L for a long time, can incinerate clear decently until maps on 4L? Some starter gear specifics would be great if you can let me know I'd really appreciate it!!
"
"
encore1809 wrote:
Thanks for the updates, waiting for new gem thoughts.
Also, why your kaom's heart have a "20% more damage" in pob, lol.

20% more damage on Kaoms represents Beacon of Ruin shock effect which is not calculated by PoB. You can see its red when you hower above Bacon of Ruin.
I dont put bullshit stats, dont worry. ;)

But beacon of ruin just gives 20% more IGNITE damage, and its damage are properly calculated in PoB, ignite damage don't do anything with direct incinerate dmg, or i am wrong?
I mean, ignite its the dot damage, not straight fire damage.
After just looking at damage numbers alone on PoB, it looks like Breath of Flames AND Fire Walker yield the strongest outright DPS, but the question becomes if the cast speed and whatnot from Engimatic Reach and Firewalker yield better overall DPS instead of outright DPS numbers from Breath and Walker.

It'll be interesting to see how to push this build to it's limit for level 100.
This build looks super fun, I'm also thinking of incorporating Volatile Dead to this build, is that possible?
"
TinyJuggs wrote:
This build looks super fun, I'm also thinking of incorporating Volatile Dead to this build, is that possible?

Yeah, incinerate cwc vd, check it on YT.
"
"
"
From the level 90-94 to 100 there's no added points in your build OP. No Enigmatic reach, no nothing of the new stuff added in. What are your plans for the final points exactly? Having that in the dark is kinda leaving me wondering what to do.

Would not spending those points taking Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker be effective?

90 points are for the league starter PoB. From there you will continue with full build PoB. Some points are just too far and im not for losing life or defense for more damage.

I looked at the full build in PoB, you're at 117/123 in your "full build" of
https://pastebin.com/U1H4eeRx in your section,
which has enough left-over ( 6 ) points to get Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker. Unless you forgot to put those last 6 points elsewhere? But I don't really see any spots for those spare 6 points.

The only other options I see for spare points are going into the Purity of Flesh nodes for life and chaos resistances, or spending 2 points to go into Shaper node for mana and life regen.

You could go down into Essence sap for more mana regen also but that seems like it'd be excessive?

I made build that's complete and optimized with 94 levels which is what most players can achieve. If you are going for more than 94 levels feel free to distribute points in anyway you like. Also you can always adapt the build to fit your needs, it's not written in stone. This is just what I think is the best way to go.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 7, 2019, 12:58:00 PM
"
After just looking at damage numbers alone on PoB, it looks like Breath of Flames AND Fire Walker yield the strongest outright DPS, but the question becomes if the cast speed and whatnot from Engimatic Reach and Firewalker yield better overall DPS instead of outright DPS numbers from Breath and Walker.

It'll be interesting to see how to push this build to it's limit for level 100.

There are some rly interesting nodes. I wont change the passive tree for more dps, but if you want to go ahead and try it. :)
lvl 100 surely gives a lot of flexibility.
"
encore1809 wrote:
"
"
encore1809 wrote:
Thanks for the updates, waiting for new gem thoughts.
Also, why your kaom's heart have a "20% more damage" in pob, lol.

20% more damage on Kaoms represents Beacon of Ruin shock effect which is not calculated by PoB. You can see its red when you hower above Bacon of Ruin.
I dont put bullshit stats, dont worry. ;)

But beacon of ruin just gives 20% more IGNITE damage, and its damage are properly calculated in PoB, ignite damage don't do anything with direct incinerate dmg, or i am wrong?
I mean, ignite its the dot damage, not straight fire damage.

Beacon of Ruin is the most powerful ASC dps Node in the game probably.

Beacon of Ruin overrides the minimum threshold of 1% effect that normally applies to chill and shock.[2][3] In other words, 1 point of cold damage from any hit will apply chill[4], and 1 point of lightning damage from a critical strike will apply shock. This also applies to damage types that are enabled by unique items, where 1 point of physical damage will apply chill when Soul Taker is equipped.[5]

*Chills from your Hits always reduce Action Speed by at least 10%
*Shocks from your Hits always increase Damage taken by at least 20%
This translates to exactly 20% more damage.
*20% more Damage with Ignite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info