[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
TunaMana wrote:
Imho:

Intensify: Replaces Inc Aoe / Conc Effect Swaparoonies
Infused Channelling: Replaces Controlled Destruction in the links not only cause of the EO change but also because Infused Channelling looks too good to pass.

Gem update is pending, we need to wait league start for that until they release data.
"
encore1809 wrote:
Thanks for the updates, waiting for new gem thoughts.
Also, why your kaom's heart have a "20% more damage" in pob, lol.

20% more damage on Kaoms represents Beacon of Ruin shock effect which is not calculated by PoB. You can see its red when you hower above Bacon of Ruin.
I dont put bullshit stats, dont worry. ;)
"
From the level 90-94 to 100 there's no added points in your build OP. No Enigmatic reach, no nothing of the new stuff added in. What are your plans for the final points exactly? Having that in the dark is kinda leaving me wondering what to do.

Would not spending those points taking Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker be effective?

90 points are for the league starter PoB. From there you will continue with full build PoB. Some points are just too far and im not for losing life or defense for more damage.
"
"
TunaMana wrote:
Imho:

Intensify: Replaces Inc Aoe / Conc Effect Swaparoonies
Infused Channelling: Replaces Controlled Destruction in the links not only cause of the EO change but also because Infused Channelling looks too good to pass.

Gem update is pending, we need to wait league start for that until they release data.

Intensify support does not work with Channeling Skills!
"Cannot support triggered skills, vaal skills, instant skills, CHANNELING SKILLS, etc."

However infused channeling should replace CD.

This will be my league starter, first time ever incinerate, thanks for the guide, looks very promising.
"
Cruxos wrote:

Intensify support does not work with Channeling Skills!
"Cannot support triggered skills, vaal skills, instant skills, CHANNELING SKILLS, etc."

Well, fuck, that's too bad... it was too good a fit for incinerate. :(
"
"
From the level 90-94 to 100 there's no added points in your build OP. No Enigmatic reach, no nothing of the new stuff added in. What are your plans for the final points exactly? Having that in the dark is kinda leaving me wondering what to do.

Would not spending those points taking Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker be effective?

90 points are for the league starter PoB. From there you will continue with full build PoB. Some points are just too far and im not for losing life or defense for more damage.

I looked at the full build in PoB, you're at 117/123 in your "full build" of
https://pastebin.com/U1H4eeRx in your section,
which has enough left-over ( 6 ) points to get Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker. Unless you forgot to put those last 6 points elsewhere? But I don't really see any spots for those spare 6 points.

The only other options I see for spare points are going into the Purity of Flesh nodes for life and chaos resistances, or spending 2 points to go into Shaper node for mana and life regen.

You could go down into Essence sap for more mana regen also but that seems like it'd be excessive?

Lastly you could go far upper left and head to Holy Fire.

Either way for the last 6 Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker don't seem like bad choices for the last points since your build is otherwise final and tanky enough, seems like enhancing more damage at that point is wise.
Last edited by PhazonXenomorph on Mar 7, 2019, 3:06:48 AM
"
"
"

I looked at the full build in PoB, you're at 117/123 in your "full build" of
https://pastebin.com/U1H4eeRx in your section,
which has enough points to get Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker. Unless you forgot to put those last 6 points elsewhere? But I don't really see any spots for those spare 6 points.

The only other options I see for spare points are going into the Purity of Flesh nodes for life and chaos resistances, or spending 2 points to go into Shaper node for mana and life regen.

You could go down into Essence sap for more mana regen also but that seems like it'd be excessive?

Lastly you could go far upper left and head to Holy Fire.

Either way for the last 6 Engimatic Reach and Fire Walker don't seem like bad choices for the last points since your build is otherwise final and tanky enough, seems like enhancing more damage at that point is wise.

At work atm will see after
Yup, sadly Intensify does not work with channelling - so back to old conc/aoe gem swapping, sadpanda.

Infused Channelling is wildly good though, need to fit it in either instead of CD or Hypothermia.

EDIT: ES Leech gem provides 39% more damage when on full ES, can't we use it somehow?

Also, Unleash might be fun with Orb of Storms to make it cast multiple times, not sure it worth it though.
Last edited by Myzreal on Mar 7, 2019, 3:23:09 AM
I think ci variant of occultist gonna be tanky af with all those leech nodes and gem.
Hi everyone !

Would it be possible to tweak this build to add volatile dead ? :)

I originaly wanted to play an incinerate volatile dead tricktster ( mathil build : https://youtu.be/CpdD5iuodKI ) but he only have 4K life which seem way too low for me.

Do you think i could change the build of this topic to play volatile dead or should i change mathil build to add more life ?

Thx you for your help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info