[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Been playing your path finder and having really good fun, will try this next, thanks for your time and effort.

I just wanted to ask do you do the artwork in the OP?
"
Gr00med wrote:
Been playing your path finder and having really good fun, will try this next, thanks for your time and effort.

I just wanted to ask do you do the artwork in the OP?

Save it for the league start :)

Sadly no, these aren't my artwork.
Hey I'm thinkin about using this as a league Starter for 3.9, assuming it won't be nerfed. I think I'll try it with 4 golems and the ascendancy passives needed for doin so.
Nevertheless I fear the build might be slowish when starting mapping with around lvl 60 since gear is still crap (low dmg on low stages of incinerate).
Can u take my Angst away? :)
Will maybe another skill like oos be necessary when starting to map?
"
Void_xy wrote:
Hey I'm thinkin about using this as a league Starter for 3.9, assuming it won't be nerfed. I think I'll try it with 4 golems and the ascendancy passives needed for doin so.
Nevertheless I fear the build might be slowish when starting mapping with around lvl 60 since gear is still crap (low dmg on low stages of incinerate).
Can u take my Angst away? :)
Will maybe another skill like oos be necessary when starting to map?

It will be fine. This is a great starter. You can get far with total junk and Tabula.
Thanks for clearing this up. (btw: just saw ur glacial cascade on utube ^^ solid one.)

What are ur thoughts on bosskilling, especially early bosskilling?
It will be crucial to progress the atlas from white to yellow to red and could also be lucrative as a service to other players.
"
Void_xy wrote:
Thanks for clearing this up. (btw: just saw ur glacial cascade on utube ^^ solid one.)

It will be crucial to progress the atlas from white to yellow to red and could also be lucrative as a service to other players.

You mean Glacial Hammer xD

Best "boss killers" in PoE on no budget would prob be Miners and Summoners. Personally I don't enjoy that play-style but if you like it that would be your best bet.
"
"
Void_xy wrote:

You mean Glacial Hammer xD

Best "boss killers" in PoE on no budget would prob be Miners and Summoners. Personally I don't enjoy that play-style but if you like it that would be your best bet.

Yeas i meant Hammer :D

As long as Earth keeps its turning direction i wont play a miner or a trapper. Thank u for replying so far. Now i have another question :D
I made a slightly different Version of your build with 2 Wands, Incinerate 6 Link in Chest and more Golem-ish.

https://pastebin.com/N2XxbHB8 (jeah the gear is set to "high end tier")

My Question is the following one: AS u can see (if u are willing to look at that pob :D) i want to replace the Skitterbots wit an OOS Setup. So it can proc the elemental overload which alows me to use Controlled Destruction on INcinerate. Now, will the OOS + The also used Heral of Thunder have enough Lightning Damage to shock the enemies including bosses? It does show 70% shockchance on crit in PoB, which would be enough but since i never played with lightning dmg I have no idea if this is rteally "true" ?
Last edited by Void_xy on Dec 8, 2019, 10:04:01 AM
"
Void_xy wrote:

Yeas i meant Hammer :D

As long as Earth keeps its turning direction i wont play a miner or a trapper. Thank u for replying so far. Now i have another question :D
I made a slightly different Version of your build with 2 Wands, Incinerate 6 Link in Chest and more Golem-ish.

https://pastebin.com/N2XxbHB8 (jeah the gear is set to "high end tier")

My Question is the following one: AS u can see (if u are willing to look at that pob :D) i want to replace the Skitterbots wit an OOS Setup. So it can proc the elemental overload which alows me to use Controlled Destruction on INcinerate. Now, will the OOS + The also used Heral of Thunder have enough Lightning Damage to shock the enemies including bosses? It does show 70% shockchance on crit in PoB, which would be enough but since i never played with lightning dmg I have no idea if this is rteally "true" ?

I looked at the pob. It won't work sadly.
First off, when you check "shocked" in the pob it apply max shock value of 50%. It's rly rly hard to shock bosses like Shaper for 50%.
To be even able to shock Shaper for 1% your single hit has to have 0.2% of enemy maximum life. Shaper has 20 000 000 life so your single hit has to have 40 000 lightning damage or it's basically discarded. Your OoS has hit ~15000 lightning damage. You would be able to Shock for some amount map bosses.
More about shock mechanics here https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

Skitterbots have shocking aura, and unless otherwise stated shock effect is for 20%, so they are very powerful for 35% mana reservation.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 8, 2019, 2:13:42 PM
I'm looking at running this in 3.9 and I'm curious what endgame rares will be now that Shaper/Elder items will be MUCH rarer
"
eragon222 wrote:
I'm looking at running this in 3.9 and I'm curious what endgame rares will be now that Shaper/Elder items will be MUCH rarer

I'm working on it. They will be available just more expensive. Even without them build will be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info