[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
thunderc8 wrote:
Why leave arcane surge to lvl 7?
basicaly i forgot it and i already have lvl it to 14 :)
So is there any disagvantage to lvl it?

Arcane Surge is supporting Flame Dash, so when you use your FD it should give you more spell damage and cast speed buff.
To do that every time you press FD your AS needs to be on a low level. Max level for AS with Faster Casting gloves for that combo to work is level 7 or less.
If it's higher AS will require more and more mana to be spent by supported skill to proc, and you won't be getting the buff.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arcane_Surge_Support

So at AS level 7 your FD needs to spend min 32 mana for AS to proc.
For example at AS level 20 you need to spend 400 mana to gain the buff.

I hope this clear things out.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 21, 2019, 5:06:08 PM
Thx for the explanation , yes that clears things out.
I really enjoy your build and thx for the effort you put into it.
I have a mana management problem but I'll figure it out, for now I'm using a mana flask,and I use life leach else I die fast.
As for the staff I got a unique staff drop with fire dmg and +2 on fire gems so I was lucky on that part of the build :)
Keep up the good work... Before your build I could hardly clear t3 maps.
thx for your work.
"
thunderc8 wrote:
Thx for the explanation , yes that clears things out.
I really enjoy your build and thx for the effort you put into it.
I have a mana management problem but I'll figure it out, for now I'm using a mana flask,and I use life leach else I die fast.
As for the staff I got a unique staff drop with fire dmg and +2 on fire gems so I was lucky on that part of the build :)
Keep up the good work... Before your build I could hardly clear t3 maps.
thx for your work.

Make your profile public so I can see what's going on with mana.
I really love this build. But I am on OSX playing on Xbox. So I cant dowload Path of Building and when i try to use the browser based on i cant paste ANYTHING into the import build section. Can anyone help with this? Or post a screenshot of the Path of building please? New player here and love the game but not having access to that is growing really frustrating
I think I managed to make it public.
Thx for the help but I think I luck mana regeneration and a bit better gear.
"
DOGMAmusic wrote:
I really love this build. But I am on OSX playing on Xbox. So I cant dowload Path of Building and when i try to use the browser based on i cant paste ANYTHING into the import build section. Can anyone help with this? Or post a screenshot of the Path of building please? New player here and love the game but not having access to that is growing really frustrating

here you go :)

www.poeurl.com/cBHr
"
thunderc8 wrote:

I presume you are a new player, so few things you need to do.

Complete the Labyrinths. You haven't ascended to Elementalist.

First thing that you need to do is to cap your resistances at 75% then change Life leech gem for Inspiration! That will reduce your mana consumption by a lot.

Get some life flask of Staunching for bleed immunity and go finish the Labyrinths.

Get back to me when you do that. :)

https://www.poelab.com/
this site has all the info about the Labs
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 22, 2019, 1:22:36 PM
"
"
DOGMAmusic wrote:

here you go :)

www.poeurl.com/cBHr

THANK YOU!
"
"
thunderc8 wrote:

I presume you are a new player, so few things you need to do.

Complete the Labyrinths. You haven't ascended to Elementalist.

First thing that you need to do is to cap your resistances at 75% then change Life leech gem for Inspiration! That will reduce your mana consumption by a lot.

Get some life flask of Staunching for bleed immunity and go finish the Labyrinths.

Get back to me when you do that. :)

https://www.poelab.com/
this site has all the info about the Labs

I finished the labyrinth, lucky for me i did it once and got all 8 points.
Actually im an old player that stoped playing years ago.
Now i do alot more dps, i also used inspiration and i have no mana isues thx for the help.
Is the staff i got good? or i should keep trying to craft the staff you suggested?
"
thunderc8 wrote:

I finished the labyrinth, lucky for me i did it once and got all 8 points.
Actually im an old player that stoped playing years ago.
Now i do alot more dps, i also used inspiration and i have no mana isues thx for the help.
Is the staff i got good? or i should keep trying to craft the staff you suggested?

Roll with the Searing Touch, it should have enough dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info