[3.7] Getting Physical - UPDATED Shattering Steel Guide

Fork got buffed :) Yaay
Hallo, why do u calculate all projectiles for single target? They travel behind a
boss, and dont hit him.
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Mar 9, 2019, 4:48:34 PM
"
Orlog wrote:
Hallo, why do u calculate all projectiles for single target? They travel behind a
boss, and dont hit him.

When you stand at point blank, you'll be hitting the boss with all of your main projectiles, which then fork to hit again. This is the interaction with fork that makes Shattering Steel a good skill -- without it, it would be a bit lackluster.
Can I use this as a starter build?
I became lvl100 and champion class 1 by referring to this guide.
very good start build.thanks
Was kinda unsure when making the build if I would like it or not but just killed uber elder today. I love the build.
Using 2 pairs of Paradoxicas on weapon swap (not needed) with impale chance one set and bleed chance the other.

I am also using a pair of the new Synthesis ring

I understand that the build does not need more damage but I tried to see how much damage I could squeeze in the build but unfortunately my resistances tanked so I had to buy 5 jewels with hybrid resistances/life/damage and remove some life on the tree. If the build doesn't get nerfed next league I would play again.
What are some lvling weapons to use and a budget version to start mapping perhaps?
Hey, thanks for this beautiful guide!
I'm planning on starting the league with this build.
This is my passive tree: http://poeurl.com/cpIH
I'm gonna use Tempered Flesh on the left side of the passive tree for juicy 70% crit multi.
Last edited by facegen0 on Jun 6, 2019, 1:11:40 PM
It's really hard to not want to play something phys based with all those impale changes.
"
facegen0 wrote:
Hey, thanks for this beautiful guide!
I'm planning on starting the league with this build.
This is my passive tree: https://pastebin.com/0fZ3H2y8
I'm gonna use Tempered Flesh on the left side of the passive tree for juicy 70% crit multi.

I like it. 70% Crit Multi from the jewel there is absurd.

In your POB, think about taking the "Soul of Steel" Node, which is only 4 points from your tree now. +1% Max Res is no joke, and is a REALLY good form of defense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info