[3.7] Getting Physical - UPDATED Shattering Steel Guide

How are you sustaining mana?
Thank you so much for answering my questions; I've got a couple more as follows:

1) What do you think of Dazzling Strikes to give 90% crit chance on blinded enemies, with 15% to blind and enemies blinded in Sand Stance?

2) How do you sustain mana without mana leech on passive tree?

3) Should the impale nodes on passive tree be taken for 30% increased impale effect but the impale chance is useless in this build?
Hi,
I just have one question : What skill do you use for leveling?
I'm having issues with shattering steelin early stages of th ebuild.
(Great guide btw ;) )
Thanks !
Hi,
I just have one question : What skill do you use for leveling?
I'm having issues with shattering steelin early stages of th ebuild.
(Great guide btw ;) )
Thanks !
Started the league with this I was pretty lazy and went bladestorm until late 40's and switched soon after I got a brutality.

OP: I'm having alot of fun with the build, still a lot of ways to go but comfortably clearing lower content with scuffed as gear which is pretty great seeing as the trade api was down for most of the day.Keen to see where this takes me 8)
Last edited by Chups_ on Jun 8, 2019, 11:58:15 AM
I have the same question regarding mana sustain as others; for the moment i took one point in the leech cluster, will probably had more so I can toggle pride and still be ok on mana (just 0.4% is not enough with 45 mana, even on a 4L).

However, I don't get why fork is no longer used at all, at least for clear: was feeling the clear was meh but with good single target (though not yet at maps), and using fork makes the clear much more satisfying (used it instead of brutality because the weapons I got have an elemental component).

Is the clear in maps good enough without fork? (fork works in particular well with legion monoliths)
Last edited by Gorkk on Jun 8, 2019, 4:46:10 PM
I'm finding the one hybrid leech node is doing me pretty well?
I'm only on a 4l and I have 72 unreserved.
Using Pride, F&S + Maim, War Banner.
Clearing low yellows comfortably.
I was worried about it at first but I haven't encountered any issues since.
Not @ anyone in particular but remember to link leapslam to BM.
+ like, it's the first two days, none of us have perfect gear; don't just replicate a tree, fit it to where you are in the leveling/gearing process.
Last edited by Chups_ on Jun 8, 2019, 5:18:17 PM
Don't you find the clear speed too slow with neither gmp nor fork on your 4 link?
Hah Called Out >.>
tbh I haven't really been thinking about it. It's slower than I'd like but things are dying, I self found the weapons and picked up 2ex so my mind's been on other things, next step is to find a budget rare 6l and get the full setup running. Maybe I'll have to think about mana then haha.

Edit: yeah so idk why I chose impale as 4th over gmp it feels like a really dumb choice running gmp instead now.
Moved onto a scuffed 6l anyway.
Last edited by Chups_ on Jun 8, 2019, 8:37:06 PM
How do we deal with mana? Im having issues having enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info