Patch 3.5.2 Notes

Nothing for the fact when you're in delve, finish an encouter, see the item drop and die by a dot or something : YOU CAN'T COME BACK AND TAKE YOUR DROP ?! Why ? The encouter is over, you win (ok you're die but AFTER the encouter) and you can't go back for your drop ? Bad english, not my first language
What about the fortification syndicates in the Burial Chamber, they are out of the map? Are you guys planning the fix it?
please fix the STeam thing of preallocating file.. everytime a patch comes out have to do that?... in 1 year we going to need a hdd of 3 terabyte for everypatch gzus so anoying,,,
Nice and thanks for all the hard work!
"
zandanai wrote:
Please reduce Atlas Objective requirements, it's killing my mood to play this game

+1
"
Is this the patch that removes empty legacy stash map tabs?

Oh my bad, I though the year was 2030.
come on, don't be sarcastic. At least they (are supposed to have) fixed a very diffult solving bug about the golbal chat that was in the game ate least since I started to play it 18 months ago. That is impressive.
But sure we are saved as they gonna propose us new MTXs.
You didn't fix the bug on Kinetic Blast visuals :S When then?
"
When I read all of this about Betrayal league I feel really glad to play Standard only :-)

Even whilst I am playing in the league currently I pray to all gods that exist in the multiverse that they won't implement this bullcrap to the standard league. I loved the Talisman league tho.

I want the old masters back.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
"
edvvardo wrote:
please fix the STeam thing of preallocating file.. everytime a patch comes out have to do that?... in 1 year we going to need a hdd of 3 terabyte for everypatch gzus so anoying,,,

try the standalone client trust me, it's another level.
What about the bug where people are able to spawn mobs in people's hideout's that are then able to attack other players? I have seen multiple instances of this occurring and people dying from it in Hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info