Patch 3.5.2 Notes

Can you also make the ctrl+click work on guild stash?
NICE!
nice patch , hope one day premium currency or map stash tab for guild :)
"
jekyll2414 wrote:
nice patch , hope one day premium currency or map stash tab for guild :)

That, my sir is amazing idea !
great
3.7 Gb
What are u smoking there GGG??
No minimap icon for stash and guild stash? Oversight. Would help a ton for confusing players' hideouts during trades.
"
While I'm not starving for favour I'm glad your adding more avenues. But we need a clearer progression for Alva and Einhar; especially Alva. It says exploring rooms, not reaching t3 with every single room type. Einhar isn't as bad but it's kind of a massive grind and RNG hope that you get a beast you didn't have yet. Even burning Beastiary Scarabs I'm still stuck at Favour 6 with Einhar and I've even found 2 of the 4 bosses so far.

And here I've been at level 7 favour with Einhar for a while now, and I've still yet to encounter a bestiary boss (although I only used one bestiary scarab so far and did not do any rotation).

Isn't Einhar favour level only link to the number of red beast captured? Though I guess if you have encountered 2 bestiary bosses, you did capture more red beasts (and simply beasts) than I did.
/recoveroldcraftingbenchitem

this needs to work on the old beastiary altar - i lost a crafted ring with aspect on it at the end of league when you didnt roll that stuff over.

Dont understand why it wasnt part of that.
Theamazonbasin
Is this the patch that removes empty legacy stash map tabs?

Oh my bad, I though the year was 2030.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info