[3.6] Ivonbeton's Winter Orb Elementalist - Cheap and Effective for all content/ 3:30min Uber Elder

TY for the Guide dude, very well made. Gonna try it on HC.
"
GOSARN wrote:
Can I use The Whispering Ice Vile Staff with your build ?

You can, but you shouldn't. You could perhaps do it as an early budget option, but you are better of getting a +2 to cold gems staff. You'd ideally want one that gives you at least +3 levels to Winter Orb. I didn't go very in-depth on the staff and loreweave combo, because that's not what I play or prefer for this build.

"
Dennizzle wrote:
TY for the Guide dude, very well made. Gonna try it on HC.

You're welcome man! Just be careful with Guardians and certain modifiers. Also you need to know Uber Elder to do it deathless consistently.

The rest of the game should be a breeze with this build :)

Gl!
Slight nerf to the skill and possibly some new item options. However, they've added a new support gem for channeling skills which looks really strong. I've also updated the tree to the new tree.

I'll leave the rest as is and simply add the new gem.
Last edited by Ivonbeton on Mar 7, 2019, 8:22:58 AM
Prob strange question, but does WO attacks barrels and other similar things? :)

Self answer: YES! Awesome :)
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 7, 2019, 5:33:47 PM
should we drop controlled destruction for infused channeling? Dropping cont dest may help with EO procs as it wrecks crit without a cap
Faster clear speed in game i think(for me better then storm brand-WO more defensive)...
I done with this build phoenix and other t16 with 120c+- investment EZ PZ with 3.3k HP + 5 Link :-D tryhard but doable...
Think, I would start with this build :)
Dang, login queue! ><
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Is there going to be an updated tree for the Shadow side of the tree? Dunno how to save what they did to that wheel.

EDIT - Nvm I think I see the work around. That wheel still looks weird.
Last edited by florada34 on Mar 8, 2019, 5:26:00 PM
POB was updated for the current tree.
I tried to restore tree with the new update, https://pastebin.com/wDLDTrRR
Also, set monster as "Shaper" boss and set WO stages to 10 - +3 body armors are not really accessible.
Also, lowered lvl of all jems from 21 to more realistic 20 lvl

And POB shows 164k DPS in this circumstances, pretty low tho...
What is it? Per stage? Or per projectile?
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 9, 2019, 5:14:39 PM
any update on 3.6 pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info