The Purple Crystal Armour Set and Cloak

bulge or diaper?
can a bitch get her hat back
"
LostArtz wrote:
Literally just a recolour of the Arctic Crystal set which came out like 2 weeks ago.

Which I bought a week ago, and as a massive fan of the color purple as well as having purchased the purple crystal tornado shot effect too, makes me utter some choice four letter words.
Can we have this exact set but without weird colored crystals or effects? Like normal clothing set with cape?
aesthetic bankrupt
Not azurite theme :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
dragon mtx's on sale W H E N?
"
Almost_Red wrote:
sick! also, if small crystals came off the cloak as the characters attacked or or just periodically as the character ran, that would be sick! :D

Yeah, actually the first one set I ever liked somewhat. Only if it had no those crystals. Be like ninja pack. Or so.
mtx assembly line
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
prophecy supporter pack 2.0?
Wish we could tweak the colours around on the MTXs we purchase, similar to Warframe. Not complaining aout the reskin, just that some stuff will never be made on the colors we want them to be be it to match MTXs that look cool but have different colors or to match the skill's (or it's MTX) colors with the rest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info