The Purple Crystal Armour Set and Cloak

no
Sorry guys but OMG so f##k ugly armour and cloak for real. Who is going to use this? Even if you offer me this armor and cloak, I would never use it on my characters, for sure.
Last edited by IComeYouDie on Jan 18, 2019, 12:41:53 PM
"
not sure what to think of this one, its nice but meh at the same time.

this ha. ill pass
Well, it looks quite good though, but I won´t buy it.
Wow, that sucks, it really does...

They must be getting desperate. 10c is leaning on them hard to increase their revenue, I guess.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Money grabbing, cheap-ass........GGG.
Soo... You want me to spend over $40 on a cosmetic item for my character? Mmm... No thanks.
While having extra effects is nice, I think that instead of WEIRD-arse schemes (like Stygian, Celestial, Fairgraves, etc) they should stick to what fits in people's builds and game's theme (cold, lightning, fire, physical/bleed, physical/poison, steampunk).

Right now I have 3 armor sets (seeker, pitfighter, arctic crystal) and I won't be buying any more this year because the cost is INSANE. I mean, sure, in the West, it's probably not a big deal, but in the eastern half of Europe, the pricing is insane. And I already paid GGG more in last quarter of the year than I did Blizzard in a whole year of subs (well back when WoW wasn't trash yet)

Besides, I need to save for a new rig, because maps with higher mob density and those with prettied-up visuals are lowering my fps to unplayable.. which is hard for me to understand since I could run D3 in the past with no problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MTX Wishlist:
- Mirage Archer (elemental variants + blood red or ebony for physical/bleed)
- Barrage/Puncture (and whatever other skills that have no effect and hard to spot arrows - Demonic, Ebony, elemental variants)

New Gem Wishlist:
- Herald of Cruelty (15% chance to Impale, 5-40% inscreased damage done to bleeing targets, 0.5% increased global phys dmg per quality)
- Might (aura, 15-40% Phys Dmg multiplier, converts 40% elemental damage to Physical damage, disables elemental damage)
"
IComeYouDie wrote:
Sorry guys but OMG so f##k ugly armour and cloak for real. Who is going to use this? Even if you offer me this armor and cloak, I would never use it on my characters, for sure.
Crystal Tornado Shot,Death's Oath,Contagion/Essence Drain/Blight, Caustic Arrow Builds?

"
DaviKar wrote:
Soo... You want me to spend over $40 on a cosmetic item for my character? Mmm... No thanks.
It's actually $2 more expensive than the actual Crystal Armour Set too.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
That music is awesome ggg! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info