[3.6] Coc Ice Nova CI Occultist - 10-15k ES - Deathless Uber 4.5+mil dps

"
weeprab wrote:
"
ManiakMogg wrote:
Thanks for your answer weeprab :)! (And thank's for your guide also :) )
So I added "nearby enemies take 17% increased elemental damage", it doesnt look like its changing the dps.
Also, aspect of the spider is roughly the same dps buff as hatred is, so it shouldnt be that different... Any other ideas :/? its a big chunk of damage that I am missing here.

Thanks for the tip on the belt, I did not know that :).

probably jewels and the 25% multi your missing from corrupting your cospris.

on another note synthesis crafting can be pretty annoying but ive been making some nice items so far!

Nice crafts! And you're def. accurate on the annoyance part.

Some more gear changes and current setup:

Too lazy to link jewels.
Last edited by DeerFart on Apr 9, 2019, 5:32:58 PM
Is the build still good?
Last edited by DEOXYSQ on Apr 9, 2019, 6:19:16 PM
that circle of fear tech seems just what i needed i think its the way to go for the non elder chest setup. heres my gear atm... looking pretty complete now just need a wise oak and maybe some cdr boots

Does all content still?
Been continuing on Bane & ED occultist CI. While i do lack the uber lab passives, i am finding it a bit lackluster in terms of feel. ED does a lot of damage, but clunky to use. Wondering if i should just reset the 35 ish points i need to change over. Or if I should start a new char. Most ES items i have are usable, mainly need to get weapon & shield, as well as level the skills.
"
weeprab wrote:
that circle of fear tech seems just what i needed i think its the way to go for the non elder chest setup. heres my gear atm... looking pretty complete now just need a wise oak and maybe some cdr boots

If you dont mind me giving my opinion, it might be a good idea for u to check out watcher's eye that have + crit when affected by hatred, that should be sufficient to replace the elder body armour, though u might need to fit in hatred somehow, but hatred itself imo is a not bad aura for this build's dps, especialy since u r using that ring that reduce the reserve mana of the heral of ice
Well, thats what I did, its working nicely. Just replace dread banner and use circle of fear + enlighten 3.

Whatchers eye es on hit + crit with hatred are kinda expensive tho.
Last edited by ManiakMogg on Apr 10, 2019, 5:59:26 AM
stupid newbie question: how does this build get an 80% base crit rate on cyclone? on the tree, almost all nodes are "crit chance on spells" and base crit on the dagger is 5.5. are the few nodes + increased crit support and flask enough for this or am i missing something?
Last edited by Truga on Apr 10, 2019, 11:35:53 AM
Is the flask mod the only freeze immunity we get or do i miss something?
"
nockitsch wrote:
Is the flask mod the only freeze immunity we get or do i miss something?

yes is that a problem? o.O dont think ive ever had a problem with freeze

"
Truga wrote:
stupid newbie question: how does this build get an 80% base crit rate on cyclone? on the tree, almost all nodes are "crit chance on spells" and base crit on the dagger is 5.5. are the few nodes + increased crit support and flask enough for this or am i missing something?

7 power charges and assasins mark( or an elder crit chest)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info