Is It me or is this Game becoming Path of No-Lifing....

I'm a filthy casual. Full time job, 3 young kids.

This is the first league I've killed Shaper, Uber Elder and Uber Atziri. It's way easier than previous leagues.

I've also 6 linked 4 items in less than 200 fusings. 2 more have taken around 1000 and another I gave up on after around 1300.

RNG is RNG. Either play the game and have fun. Or don't. Whining on forums never achieves anything.
"
bossgx700 wrote:
Whining on forums never achieves anything.

Well at this point its more fun then the actual game so there is that :D

Super good rng for you, I managed to find 11 exalts in first week of this league playing all alone but still the whole fucking game seems pointless at this point, self gated content, insane balance disproportions between various playstyles, the fact that 6l's are... irrelevant? you can literally do the whole game on a 4L in some and 5l in most cases.

They simply adding too much content without fixing the existing issues and that drives people away. 1 month into the game and the playerbase went from 90-120k to 12-50k.

Thats terrible. If the game was so good it wouldn't need 3 month hamsterwheel content loops to keep itself feeling fresh as when you remove all that flashy bullshit content they adding its just a pointless, gated, tedious and tiresome grindfest on steroids.

"
dezignedelic wrote:

Thats terrible. If the game was so good it wouldn't need 3 month hamsterwheel content loops to keep itself feeling fresh as when you remove all that flashy bullshit content they adding its just a pointless, gated, tedious and tiresome grindfest on steroids.

Literally EVERY online game has 3-4 month update cycles to keep relevant, what are you smoking? I mean if I strip away a ton of shit from most games I can go "they are shit" so really it just sounds like you bitching for the sake of bitching. Also, what game has retention after 1-2 month update period? Every game has a boom of new players near content release that falls off sharply over time. Look at ANY game with an update cycle.
Meh, I still play leagues here and there, but usually after a hiatus I mess around with my standard stuff before I hop into a league. After 7K hours into this game I still like to do other things with my time.
I have 36 challenge points and i am a casual :) .
Last edited by Ombre_vengerese on Jan 18, 2019, 3:34:11 AM
"
Necrotekk wrote:
"
dezignedelic wrote:

Literally EVERY online game has 3-4 month update cycles to keep relevant, what are you smoking? I mean if I strip away a ton of shit from most games I can go "they are shit" so really it just sounds like you bitching for the sake of bitching. Also, what game has retention after 1-2 month update period? Every game has a boom of new players near content release that falls off sharply over time. Look at ANY game with an update cycle.

and thats why they all suck.

no one polishes and balances the existing game, they all just do content pumps and dumps hoping to get more players to generate more profit.

this online bullshit ruined gaming for real.
Maybe it's just you wanting to get all the power with minimal effort? Can't but disagree with what op said. Of course it favors the people who play more (and know what they're doing), as it definitely should. And what i do not understand is casual players who want the same kind of progress rate as nolifers with a lot less effort.

This is not a competitive game for most players anyways so i don't understand what's the problem.
It's already pretty easy to complete all aspects of the game. If anything, the game has been getting watered down these past leagues.
lol unless you play SSF there's literally not a single thing you can't buy...
you really complain about 6s/6l gated behind delve?
you can play the game for like 5-6 days and buy that fucking 6l you want, it's that simple lol...
or you can just buy some sulphite scarabs and get the craft recipe for the same amount of time.
OR
this might surprise you, but there are other players playing this game, ask one of your friends to join his delve and get the recipe that way etc etc

you don't even have the right to complain about exp loss on death anymore because level 100 just became a currency check aka pure breachstones and you can do 1-100 in like 30 hours without even rushing ( there was a guy who did it under 20 hours )

also if no-lifers can get to 100 on the 3rd day of the league then casuals should have no problem getting anything in 3 months

( trading sucks tho )
"
I have 36 challenge points and i am a casual :) .

lol,haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info