[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Hi guys, might help you :

For the ones using the "Lioneye's Fall" jewel (since abyss jewel are half what they were) the enchant on the amulet could very well be "Adder's Touch" if you are looking for dps, which is I think way better than "Throatseeker".

Voilà ^^

(ps : and since we are mainly cold, then light, any "damage over time" nod we might get was useless, till now with poison !)
IGN : Koi_Fish_Girl
Last edited by Citizen_Sane on Oct 6, 2019, 12:43:02 PM
How much currency would i have to invest in order to MF red maps comfortably?
"
Annelise22 wrote:
Here if you want more survivability use this build.

https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/tornado-shot-raider-build-guide-blight-38

I changed my skills and trying it now. More evasion more life more damage from tree BUT 3 less jewels if you ever get to 100 level.

I changed my skills and trying it out now on Elder Lair will see how it goes but iam pretty sure its better for leveling.

Can you tell me how it is compared to OP's build? I'm curious to know if I need to respec.
"
grishnakah wrote:
"
Annelise22 wrote:
Here if you want more survivability use this build.

https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/tornado-shot-raider-build-guide-blight-38

I changed my skills and trying it now. More evasion more life more damage from tree BUT 3 less jewels if you ever get to 100 level.

I changed my skills and trying it out now on Elder Lair will see how it goes but iam pretty sure its better for leveling.

Can you tell me how it is compared to OP's build? I'm curious to know if I need to respec.

Honestly I dont remember exactly but i think it was better overall, more dmg, more health, more of everything but 3 less jewels like i said. Personally I gave up on the build I had almost all maxed out items and damage didnt feel good enough for the hard nasty maps. Maybe this build is good with all legacy content but for league not sure it might need reworking.

Anyway scourge arrow much better for mapping as long as the map is kinda linear. So maybe try that.
Is my ripper gear good enough to even bother with this? I have not played in a long time, but I might give this a whirl.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/POOPHAMMER/characters?characterName=FARTRIPPER

I got that windripper for like a few ex back in the old days :S
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
Is my ripper gear good enough to even bother with this? I have not played in a long time, but I might give this a whirl.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/POOPHAMMER/characters?characterName=FARTRIPPER

I got that windripper for like a few ex back in the old days :S

All your gear is horrible! Give it to me - I will gladly get rid of it for you.

But with all seriousness - you have very nice items. Just replace your quiver with Rigwald's Quills or strong +1 arrow rare quiver and consider to get a +1 TS arrow enchantment on your helm (or get +2 TS IQ rare helm). Some jewels can be replaced with better ones too.

You can go farming t11 safely right now, though.
Eh I gave it a shot, my gear sucks, undercapped resists and no damage :/

Oh well was hoping this would be something to get me back into poe, nothing else seems appealing to me
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Hi,

Do you recommend my next upgrade to rigwalds quill or any other upgrade before?
I see rigwalds is going price down not sure why, heard about a change in fork. That means less dps?

I already have 6L QoTF but using belly of beast because my life is too low
is bisco better than 20% quant amulet? in term of making currency in long run
"
zipZAP_182 wrote:
is bisco better than 20% quant amulet? in term of making currency in long run

20% quant rare better
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Oct 11, 2019, 8:00:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info