[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
Chavolatra wrote:
i think try this build if nerf dont destroy tornado storm but have 2 questions before.

1 i can switch Queen of Florest for Farrul's Fur is drop for me or dont

2 i can use ballistas in this build or dont

Without legacy gear or 10000000000 mirrors on standard you can't do this build.

It's a build which shouldn't start with 3.X but STD LEGACY - claiming that it's impossible to do on league event and its not doable with 0 mirror.
Hello! Can u tell me, how u craft quantity 20%?
"
Trttn wrote:

Legacy mod
v1tAm1n^
"
Nasferatus wrote:
"
Trttn wrote:

Legacy mod
So, you need to find someone who has this on a legacy item, and offers a mirror service on it, then pay them whatever they are asking for the mirror service, plus the mirror, and you get the mod.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
InI_Beard wrote:
"
Chavolatra wrote:
i think try this build if nerf dont destroy tornado storm but have 2 questions before.

It's a build which shouldn't start with 3.X but STD LEGACY - claiming that it's impossible to do on league event and its not doable with 0 mirror.

I recently used this as my league starter. No legacy gear, no mirrors. Got it up to clearing high reds - including the boss - in record time. Are there easier ways to do this? Of course. Are there easier ways to do this with epic level MF? Also yes. But don't claim this isn't possible in league play, as it most certainly is.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Nasferatus wrote:
"
Trttn wrote:

Legacy mod
So, you need to find someone who has this on a legacy item, and offers a mirror service on it, then pay them whatever they are asking for the mirror service, plus the mirror, and you get the mod.

You can buy Magic or Rare ring with quantity20 and then multicraft your stats that you need.

There a lot rings in trade no need mirror only if you have currency you can take mirror service for very good ring.
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Nov 25, 2019, 3:29:39 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
InI_Beard wrote:
"
Chavolatra wrote:

I recently used this as my league starter. No legacy gear, no mirrors. Got it up to clearing high reds - including the boss - in record time. Are there easier ways to do this? Of course. Are there easier ways to do this with epic level MF? Also yes. But don't claim this isn't possible in league play, as it most certainly is.

190% mf on league? 20% quant on close to all items?
"
InI_Beard wrote:

190% mf on league? 20% quant on close to all items?
Of course not, those numbers are only achievable in standard with legacy gear, as is well documented in this thread - several times, actually. In league you are going to have to make do with ~110-120 quant. Even so, that level of MF alongside a build that moves this fast is wicked currency generation, and certainly doesn't cost a mirror to gear.
I'm not sure if anyone can help or offer any advice.. I could still be a newb after years of playing poe.

I'm trying to use this build on ps4. I'm aware I'll never be able to achieve the the stats for quant find. however, I'm not even getting close to achieving the damage I should be and I'm not completely sure why. My Searching jewels vary, not all are Tier one in every stat but they aren't far from it. There are a lot of the screen shots that show 6x digit damage out put, I thought I'd get close. I'm not even close.

I'm not unhappy with this build, it does its job in a lot of ways. I just don't think I'm getting the most out of it or I'm missing something. My damage output is only a fraction of what it should be in build screen shots. I seem to cap out at tier 9-10 maps. I can go further but have to take it slow. I'd like to be doing tier 14+ maps with relative ease but I'm not there.

Can anyone offer advice that may also be using this on ps4 or experienced these issues on pc? Thank you.
Butter Bread.
"
P0KeM0N wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone can help or offer any advice.. I could still be a newb after years of playing poe.

I'm trying to use this build on ps4. I'm aware I'll never be able to achieve the the stats for quant find. however, I'm not even getting close to achieving the damage I should be and I'm not completely sure why. My Searching jewels vary, not all are Tier one in every stat but they aren't far from it. There are a lot of the screen shots that show 6x digit damage out put, I thought I'd get close. I'm not even close.

I'm not unhappy with this build, it does its job in a lot of ways. I just don't think I'm getting the most out of it or I'm missing something. My damage output is only a fraction of what it should be in build screen shots. I seem to cap out at tier 9-10 maps. I can go further but have to take it slow. I'd like to be doing tier 14+ maps with relative ease but I'm not there.

Can anyone offer advice that may also be using this on ps4 or experienced these issues on pc? Thank you.
Can you link your gear, or set your characters not to private?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info