[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

i have big problems with my build, help please, my dmg without buffs is 30k. no idea how urs are 70k, there no jewels on market like urs, need some fixes ;/ got problem with dmg boss
Jewels got nerfed 30%... so as far as I know lightning 50 damage is max a jewel can get. Same goes for cold and fire (-30%). Its hard right now to find jewels that have 3-4 mods tier 1-2. Dont think much people craft them anymore.

As a sidenote this build is crap as a starter. I did the mistake of starting the league with this build and i regret it every second. When you use Goldwyrm's and Sadima's and maybe Pariah and Ventor's if thats even possible it has Life, Evasion, int. and Str. problems.

You just need a lot of currency before this build can be decent and it will be nowhere near the level that you are seeing in op post.

Anyways just saying. Tornado Shot hard as a starter...

Last edited by Annelise22 on Sep 20, 2019, 6:15:12 AM
all u said its true, i still play this build on bligh, my curr dps in 37k with buffs, getting stronger, but i die a lot on t14+ maps, need switch some quant to gear but not sure what items
Here if you want more survivability use this build.

https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/tornado-shot-raider-build-guide-blight-38

I changed my skills and trying it now. More evasion more life more damage from tree BUT 3 less jewels if you ever get to 100 level.

I changed my skills and trying it out now on Elder Lair will see how it goes but iam pretty sure its better for leveling.

THIS BUILD HAVE SO MANY ERRORS EVEN IN SKILLS 0/10

Give me my time and currency back idiot !
Stop makeing builds kid.
Last edited by kakarotto_89 on Sep 28, 2019, 4:16:42 PM
Why are your flasks the default skin you amateur?
"
kakarotto_89 wrote:

Stop makeing builds kid.
So... insults, all caps, spelling mistakes... not exactly giving us a lot of confidence that you can read and follow a build guide. Makes it remarkably difficult to take your posts seriously.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Sep 28, 2019, 8:48:15 PM
"
kakarotto_89 wrote:

Stop makeing builds kid.

:D :D :D
v1tAm1n^
Last edited by Nasferatus on Sep 29, 2019, 8:48:04 AM
Hi

as "item quantity gem" support does not exist anymore in blight, is this build still viable for curency finding ?

Regards
"
Krompir wrote:
Hi

as "item quantity gem" support does not exist anymore in blight, is this build still viable for curency finding ?

Regards
Absolutely yes. Either pick another DPS gem, or run Item Rarity instead. With the returns from the blight mechanic, I'd be very tempted to run extra damage.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info