[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

looks very promising! the video of uber elder fight looks ridiculously overpowered. insane damage
Got to lvl 100 this league with Winter orb, i will definetely try this next league. For leveling i would definetely level in a new league with storm brand (we are close to very strong brand notes) and after i buy ele hit jewels i will switch but you can safely and very very fast go to kitava a1 and just get currency until u are ready to switch. Guide look very good , will give more opinion next league (i love to experiment).
just made this cant wait to try on build i slammed life :)

im having a lot of fun with this build, the only problem im having is my totems die really fast to boss and i dont know what to do.
"
RiZeZ wrote:
looks very promising! the video of uber elder fight looks ridiculously overpowered. insane damage

If you look carefully in the video its standard he using all min max items legacy ones +8 frosferno and other shit.
my damage seems weak i got pretty nice gear is their something i am doing wrong?
im trying this build in a private league and i need to tell you this is the biggest strugle i had in my whole poe carier (over 5 years) as leveling char. There is no dmg , i tried wish spells with totem i tried with bow totems ,there is 0 dmg , got the quiver got the quill rain, got another physical bow , killing bosses for like 10 minutes. At 6 hours of the new league i baraly get to act 6 where if im leveling anything else i would be maping already. When you start a new league u will not have the jewels for ele hit and even if you did your dmg will still be very bad. Also you need to manage on 4 link. Tell us more about your lvl expirience because for me this is horrific and right now i disgust even trying this.
"
popotm wrote:
"
RiZeZ wrote:

If you look carefully in the video its standard he using all min max items legacy ones +8 frosferno and other shit.

To stop any discussion here -->> all videos in this guide are from betrayal league (version 3.5).

The +8 frostferno is from the corruption altar.

Cheers

"
my damage seems weak i got pretty nice gear is their something i am doing wrong?

Your gear is pretty solid, get some more levels (perhaps consider running a few pure breachstones) and get more damage notes in the skill tree.

There are several ppl on the forum here, who offer boss services with this build.

Cheers
Seems like new Flame Totem would drop right into this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info