[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

What pantheon do you use?
And the Bandits, will you help Alira?
"
Beradaa wrote:
And the Bandits, will you help Alira?

Updated original post too have this information. Sorry!
Heya! nice build, was just wondering, in what order should I take ascendancies? Beacon of Ruin or Mastermind of Discord first?
I started leveling this build day and 7-8 hours ago ?? Uber elder - arc mines hiding at this ... Just brilliant.

+ jewels + Thw Green Nightmare ( cant link from my passive tree ).

Amazing - my new favourite skill / build - Winter Orb. Thanks for this build.
Last edited by Orbit84 on Jan 21, 2019, 2:18:44 PM
First of all, thank you for the build ^~^

Can you please make a progression tree for leveling ?
Im looking at the passive's and i get the general idea on what to take and when but i still have this feeling that i could have done it bit more efficiently.

would appreciate it greatly and it will help a lot for beginners and such.

Im just tired of not being able to achieve the end-game content, i want to kill uber, shaper, reach to level 100, is that possible with this build?

I was trying mf windripper build where i spent like 20 ex, but i feel so dissapointed of myself, like stuck in a loop, HELP!
:/

my current character build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yakimov100/characters/recklessranger
"
yakimov100 wrote:
Im just tired of not being able to achieve the end-game content, i want to kill uber, shaper, reach to level 100, is that possible with this build?

I was trying mf windripper build where i spent like 20 ex, but i feel so dissapointed of myself, like stuck in a loop, HELP!
:/

my current character build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yakimov100/characters/recklessranger

Heya! Yes, this build should be able to do all content, however I do not know if it can reach lvl 100 or not, I bet it can, just might not be super fast.

If you need anything just pm me :)
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
Blind_Nation wrote:
Hey running your winter orb build. this is my 3rd build and by far the best. only thing i didnt see is what pantheons you are running.

My apologies, I was using this solely as a Uber elder/End game farmer towards the end, So I found myself running mostly Bring King, and Ryslatha. The extra recovery comes in clutch and i never went kaoms so freeze and chill immunity and avoidance helped!

ah okay i do run with Kaoms just to make it simple...i gained the extra damage i lost from not using bubonics by using a Rime Gaze for my helm to help a bit. ive thought about using both but i like having the slow immunity from kaoms. I have been killing uber elder deathless and in 2-3 mins. Its amazing. I still dont have the green nightmare and its still amazing. sadly my elder ring has a bunch of crit not needed on this build lol, was needed on my last build but it still gets the job done.

Last edited by Blind_Nation on Jan 23, 2019, 4:36:29 AM
Why +2 stages in helm enchant and not 40% dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info