[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

"
Jessrabbit wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:

I have reported all your posts for harrassment. Please stop posting here

You're not very smart, are you :D

I can see you are that special kind of person whose life is not exciting enough so you have to put your dump in someones else's backyard to get some attention. Well, you got it, now go somewhere else so we can clean up and enjoy discussing things relevant to THIS build...
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
eVisualize wrote:
How do you get enough mana, to use
Herald of Ice
Herald of Ash
Herald of Thunder

AND

Aspect of the spider skill?

Elementalist ascendancy reduces heralds mana reservation by 25% lets you squeak all in

This is my profile, i don't manage to use x3 Heralds and Aspect of the spider, i've too low mana i Believe if i didn't do something very wrong?
"
eVisualize wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
eVisualize wrote:
How do you get enough mana, to use
Herald of Ice
Herald of Ash
Herald of Thunder

AND

Aspect of the spider skill?

Elementalist ascendancy reduces heralds mana reservation by 25% lets you squeak all in

This is my profile, i don't manage to use x3 Heralds and Aspect of the spider, i've too low mana i Believe if i didn't do something very wrong?

Your weapon has a mod that makes sockets gems supported by increased aoe. That increases the mana reservation of the herald making you not able to maintain all 4. If you move the heralds to a different location in your gear it will alleviate that
I wouldn't say this build is "extreme clear speed". I mean you move pretty slow, and spend too much time charging WO.
With my Ass Crit WO I only need 1-2 charges of WO to clear all trash. and with 80% movespeed I can clear through SG maps in around 1min if I'm stopping for loot.
The build looks fine and all but I wouldn't clickbait it with RIDICULOUS CLEAR SPEED when it's clearly not.
for the scepters, is arcane surge the BIS roll or would flat spell damage work as well?
"
Moemed wrote:
for the scepters, is arcane surge the BIS roll or would flat spell damage work as well?

Cant crafted flat spell damage as well as hybrid mod so that kills that option. Plus cast speed/arcane is a suffix. there is really no other suffix that is really good.
Nice build. How would you say this witch version compares to an inquisitor? I currently run an inquis with 2x void batteries. My UE damage doesnt seem as good as yours in the video despite my PoB dps showing around the same dps as yours when I have my diamond flask up, and quite a bit higher if shock is in play but thats not very practical on UE. Asking because im considering remaking as a witch.
IGN - Kashx
"
Kash6 wrote:
Nice build. How would you say this witch version compares to an inquisitor? I currently run an inquis with 2x void batteries. My UE damage doesnt seem as good as yours in the video despite my PoB dps showing around the same dps as yours when I have my diamond flask up, and quite a bit higher if shock is in play but thats not very practical on UE. Asking because im considering remaking as a witch.

Well I mean. I feel the pob dps isnt accurate because i felt the same, but many people here say void battery is more. But elemeantlist with inpulsas with yoke stacking seems broken. Would say 100% up to you but I much preferred the witch version
Hey running your winter orb build. this is my 3rd build and by far the best. only thing i didnt see is what pantheons you are running.
"
Blind_Nation wrote:
Hey running your winter orb build. this is my 3rd build and by far the best. only thing i didnt see is what pantheons you are running.

My apologies, I was using this solely as a Uber elder/End game farmer towards the end, So I found myself running mostly Bring King, and Ryslatha. The extra recovery comes in clutch and i never went kaoms so freeze and chill immunity and avoidance helped!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info