[3.6] Tectonic Slam Ascendant Slayer / Pathfinder - 8000 + Life, 1 Mill + DPS - All Content

"
telosei wrote:
About oni-goroshi first mod , do we really need the 40% accuracy rating or we can take something else ?

and if yes, what would be a good pick ?

thanks you

All of the corruptions besides Resolute Technique are useful for us but for me personally i would not drop the Accuracy mod. I value maxing out Chance to hit above anything else, especially increasing DPS on paper at the cost of hit chance.

For my setup i maintain 95% Chance to hit at level 95+ without needing to use Precision, dropping the accuracy mod for a perfect single damage corruption gives me 93% Chance to Hit and 1.31 mil DPS compared to 95% Chance to hit and 1.28 mil DPS. Not even close to being worth it.

If you are looking for strictly more DPS you need a double corruption with close to max rolls on Attack Speed and Flat physical in that order. If you don't mind losing DPS and chance to hit for some utility / defence go for Fortify on hit and / or Increased Area of Effect.
"
idontwinitsk wrote:
"
telosei wrote:
About oni-goroshi first mod , do we really need the 40% accuracy rating or we can take something else ?

and if yes, what would be a good pick ?

thanks you

All of the corruptions besides Resolute Technique are useful for us but for me personally i would not drop the Accuracy mod. I value maxing out Chance to hit above anything else, especially increasing DPS on paper at the cost of hit chance.

For my setup i maintain 95% Chance to hit at level 95+ without needing to use Precision, dropping the accuracy mod for a perfect single damage corruption gives me 93% Chance to Hit and 1.31 mil DPS compared to 95% Chance to hit and 1.28 mil DPS. Not even close to being worth it.

If you are looking for strictly more DPS you need a double corruption with close to max rolls on Attack Speed and Flat physical in that order. If you don't mind losing DPS and chance to hit for some utility / defence go for Fortify on hit and / or Increased Area of Effect.

Thanks you :)

ps : why don't you take the AoE nod near scion starting area ( near mana regen node ) ?
"
telosei wrote:

Thanks you :)

ps : why don't you take the AoE nod near scion starting area ( near mana regen node ) ?

I take all 3 :) but only after lv 93+ since i needed all my jewel sockets / life nodes first.
Just curious, would a Red Nightmare jewel be useful for this build? Also, would unnatural instinct be useful?
Last edited by wideawakeanimal on Jan 27, 2019, 7:10:03 PM
"
Just curious, would a Red Nightmare jewel be useful for this build? Also, would unnatural instinct be useful?

Red Nightmare - never considered using it, i don't see where you can fit it and nothing it provides is of any real use to us. Could be interesting if you can make it work but that's up to you.

Unnatural Instinct - horribly overpriced and overrated in my opinion. It's a good item and you should use it if you have it but the stats it provides for us are not even remotely close to being worth the investment. The bragging rights from having it are worth substantially more than the actual benefits it provides.
help pls all good but sometimes get 1shot from sindicate or 1shot from some boss
what is wrong with my character?
"
goodlak wrote:
help pls all good but sometimes get 1shot from sindicate or 1shot from some boss
what is wrong with my character?

Most bosses you should never be taking any damage from unless the map mods you are running are crazy rippy.

Syndicate will one shot you sometimes, absolutely nothing you can do about that. Pretty much every syndicate member has randomly killed me in one hit at some point even with 8.7k HP.
t4t for answer
what y can recommend to change in my gear
"
goodlak wrote:
t4t for answer

Not sure what you could replace, but I did notice you are missing a jewel over on the right hand side near the Ranger.
"
goodlak wrote:
t4t for answer

The only thing you really need to do is to get Curse Immunity on your Diamond Flask and grab a Watcher's Eye with 15% Fire Penetration for your Ranger area jewel socket.

My advice would be to drop the 2 Scion AoE nodes and grab life nodes instead since you have 4 more available for you. The AoE nodes are not really important so you should only look to take them after level 96 when you are finished with your life nodes.

As far as gear optimisation, aim to triple balance your resists for Wise Oak if you don't plan to use Taste of Hate, if you can squeeze in another ~ 200 Flat Accuracy you will cap out your chance to hit at level 95, more life here and there on every gear piece is good too.

You don't HAVE to make any of these changes but if you want to fully optimise that is pretty much it, your build will be complete after you get Watcher's Eye and Curse Immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info