[3.6] Tectonic Slam Ascendant Slayer / Pathfinder - 8000 + Life, 1 Mill + DPS - All Content

And what about to take one more oni-goroshi in second hand and do 1 for maping 1 for bos kiling(if it can be nice say gem setap pls)? and what about 2 abyss soket tombfist it will be profit?
thanks for answer
Last edited by goodlak on Jan 30, 2019, 10:04:18 AM
"
goodlak wrote:
And what about to take one more oni-goroshi in second hand and do 1 for maping 1 for bos kiling(if it can be nice say gem setap pls)? and what about 2 abyss soket tombfist it will be profit?
thanks for answer

You don't need a second 6 link Oni since 5 of your gems will stay the same, you can swap Melee Physical Damage for Concentrated Effect for bossing if you want to do a bit more damage ( for me it's about ~ 7.5% more DPS ) but that's about it. White socket on a single Oni will do the job just fine if you want to do that.

2 socket Tombfists are really expensive and don't provide any real benefit to us, you can use them but you'd have to drop a useful gem somewhere especially for Uber Elder if you also use Kaom's Roots. Unless you have a really GG Searching Eye Jewel for it it's probably not the best idea to go for 2 socket.

hello dude

what about chosing an abyssus helmet instead of starkonjas ?

how the " 40% phys dmg increased taked " would be deadly for this build ?

it provide really great dps boost but i dont wanna die too early .. lol

also, is kaom's roots really mandatory for uber elder?
"
telosei wrote:
hello dude

what about chosing an abyssus helmet instead of starkonjas ?

how the " 40% phys dmg increased taked " would be deadly for this build ?

it provide really great dps boost but i dont wanna die too early .. lol

also, is kaom's roots really mandatory for uber elder?

Abyssus is a horrible noob trap item, don't ever use it. Any helm with the Charged Slam enchant will do, just not Abyssus. Starkonja is my personal favourite helm in the game,has great stats and is still really cheap with our enchant.

Kaom's Roots is not mandatory, i personally did Uber Elder without it, but it helps a ton on any build. Elder slow is the only challenge in the fight if you play it properly and manage degeneration zones effectively and Kaom's Roots removes almost all danger from getting combo'ed and killed by Shaper while you are slowed.
thanks you very much

how would you upgrade your build if you had some ex to spend?
Last edited by telosei on Jan 30, 2019, 7:04:36 PM
"
telosei wrote:
thanks you very much

Double or triple Anger Watcher's Eye, multi-modding rings and perhaps crafting a Fossil helmet with minus to fire resistance and an Unnatural Instinct to replace one of the Meeks, that's pretty much it.

As far as actual upgrade only a Watcher's Eye and Unnatural Instinct ( mostly just Watcher's ) will be noticeable and both of those are not worth the investment.

My iteration of he build currently does 1.28 Million sustained to 2 Million burst DPS with 8700 life on a roughly 10-11 Ex budget at current prices. A 10% DPS boost from a double Anger Watcher's or 5% more Life from Unnatural are both worth 15 ex + each, i'd rather build an entire new character with that currency.
"
idontwinitsk wrote:
"
telosei wrote:
thanks you very much

Double or triple Anger Watcher's Eye, multi-modding rings and perhaps crafting a Fossil helmet with minus to fire resistance and an Unnatural Instinct to replace one of the Meeks, that's pretty much it.

As far as actual upgrade only a Watcher's Eye and Unnatural Instinct ( mostly just Watcher's ) will be noticeable and both of those are not worth the investment.

My iteration of he build currently does 1.28 Million sustained to 2 Million burst DPS with 8700 life on a roughly 10-11 Ex budget at current prices. A 10% DPS boost from a double Anger Watcher's or 5% more Life from Unnatural are both worth 15 ex + each, i'd rather build an entire new character with that currency.

i tried many anger mod and the one providing the more dps boost is the crit multiplier by far

i also purchased a kaom heart corrupted with 40% increased damage for 10c

i was also wondering about picking windshriekd and adding elemental weakness on my glove , i know someone with tombfist lvl 11 elem weakness and he can give them to me

it's a shame i still dont know how to craft a fossil helmet or multi modd a ring because it prevent me for doing a proper theorycrafting on pob ( and i cant know if i trade if a scam or not too )

how would unnatural instinct actually help us ? can you show me an exemple please?

thanks you for your answer anyway : )
"
telosei wrote:

i tried many anger mod and the one providing the more dps boost is the crit multiplier by far

i also purchased a kaom heart corrupted with 40% increased damage for 10c

i was also wondering about picking windshriekd and adding elemental weakness on my glove , i know someone with tombfist lvl 11 elem weakness and he can give them to me

it's a shame i still dont know how to craft a fossil helmet or multi modd a ring because it prevent me for doing a proper theorycrafting on pob ( and i cant know if i trade if a scam or not too )

how would unnatural instinct actually help us ? can you show me an exemple please?

thanks you for your answer anyway : )

10c? Lol i hope that was a typo, you'd be lucky if you spent only 10-12 Ex on that thing.

If you can afford all of these upgrades and you don't mind wasting currency go for it, i don't personally like the double curse idea because i would lose 300 HP for a ~ 7% DPS gain and that isn't the type of build decisions i like making.

Still, i would rather not give any recommendations for upgrades as i consider the build to be complete and damn near perfectly balanced in terms of cost to benefit ratio. At this point i don't even play it because there is nothing more i can do with it.

I will say that if you really wanted to go all in with corruptions, double offensive curses and absurd jewels you can squeeze in an extra ~ 20% more DPS if you are willing to spend an additional 50 Ex or more. For me such an investment to get 250-300k more DPS on a build that already does pretty much everything is absurd and i'm not qualified to comment on it.
"
idontwinitsk wrote:
"
telosei wrote:
thanks you very much

where are the vids....
"
Deadbringer wrote:

where are the vids....

As i mentioned, playing on a laptop so recordings are usually choppy and unwatchable.

If i ever get to fixing that i'll post some videos but considering i pretty much quit the league already that is unlikely to happen soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info