3.5.1b Patch Notes

"Fixed a bug where the Courts Hideout incorrectly awarded a pair of Light Mural tiles (which are purchasable microtransactions) rather than Templar Rugs"

Why I didn't know that bug before :(?. As a free to play player, I cannot afford micro-transactions skins, cause i'd rather save that money for family :(
haha rip venezuelan player :(
Very first Zana mission with "Slay beyond boss" objective: 0 mosnters remaining, timer still ticking. Nice fix.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Dang. Going Balthazar on their butts.
"
Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow didn't consume mana while channelling.
Reduced the mana cost of Scourge Arrow to be more in line with other channelled attack skills.

Update is out and it also broke the skill. If I ran out of mana my character gets stuck in Scourge Arrow animation. Detailed bug report: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305300
tradable beasts yusss
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Why does Scourge Arrow continue to consume mana after reaching 5 Stages?
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
What in the ACTUAL FUCK was this patch? 400ms constantly on Sao Pablo servers, dude... Pay attention to that issue GGG, PLEASE. For once at least, man. Stop doing this, the game will turn unplayable if this keeps happening, my god.
Ctrl F: 400 Atlas objectives
"
yakimov100 wrote:

"Fixed a bug where the Courts Hideout incorrectly awarded a pair of Light Mural tiles (which are purchasable microtransactions) rather than Templar Rugs"

Why I didn't know that bug before :(?. As a free to play player, I cannot afford micro-transactions skins, cause i'd rather save that money for family :(
haha rip venezuelan player :(

Rip me too...

I mean, is that really bug though?

Now my hideout looks crazy as hell because I built a nice theme around something I thought was mine to use.

-_-
IGN: @Azuriyl or @Bephany
Awesome, Syndicate spawn was getting annoying..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info