3.5.1b Patch Notes

Nico still dead...
"
Fixed a bug where Tower Map was the only Tier 15 Map that could corrupt into Vaal Temple Map. All Tier 15 Maps can now corrupt into Vaal Temple Map.
+1 to this
Last edited by Cuddlefestqt on Jan 8, 2019, 6:58:44 PM
Einhar once again sells Bestiary Orbs. So much goodness here
Last edited by Cuddlefestqt on Jan 8, 2019, 6:57:31 PM
Good stuff. The Vaal Temple fix was long needed even if abusing it was lucrative for me. Sold a lot of VTs at the ridiculous prices they reached with this bug.

IMO tier 15 shaped maps should sometimes Vaal up to a random Elder map from the same quadrant, instead of into Guardian maps.
Le Toucan Will Return
\m/metal
Fixed a bug where executed Syndicate members could be revived by the "Revives nearby dead Monsters with Onslaught" strongbox modifier. This fixes a case where strongboxes sometimes couldn't be opened.

This happened to me on a nice strongbox I had, i spent 10 minutes looking for something to kill! I thought i was going insane.
will you ever fix the fortification spawn location on some maps?

Like i literally waited ages for another patch, but you still did not fix the bug spawn on city square for example ... i cant believe it, it's one of the most obvious bugged code in your game and still no solution

The worst about it that it is not the problem with killing syndicates in that area alone, but also breaches and beasts get stuck inside these fortifications that are unreachable as well...
Last edited by GodMidas on Jan 8, 2019, 7:03:33 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"Fixed a bug where progress towards the "Use Scarabs" challenge was not granted when using Scarabs along with Sacrifice Fragments in the Map Device"

This one bugged me, no pun intended ;)
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Last edited by BasilWood on Jan 8, 2019, 7:06:07 PM
Can you also fix the bug that when you have a tier 1,2 and sometimes 3 Locus of Corruption you're client instant crashes thanks.
TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info