3.5.1b Patch Notes

Looks like a good start to first week back in the office. Hope to see it go live this week and another one live next week that touches up on things that you guys didn't have time to. Incremental improvements!
Oh yes beast trading!

P.S. GGG let Niko sells sulphite orbs!
Стримы https://www.twitch.tv/alpa1
Гайды https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzNSE5KhtoP7Pz-aqHUqkg
"
DemonicFilo wrote:
phase run ? ( half instead of double... )

This, what the fuck?
dank :P
Very happy with bestiary orbs!

But...
"
Shaped Maps can now corrupt into non-shaped Maps.

What???? Why?! They made corrupting shaped atlas so much more fun some time ago, and suddenly they're reverting it???? What the hell

"
sykur wrote:
Very nice, only 3 weeks too late. Really disappointed with GGG this league...

Yeah, how dare these bastards get a break over the holidays!

Maybe they should just not have a league running over the holidays. Or are you entitled to both content AND updates?
phase run now fixed to not grant total and complete immunity to mobs?
Theamazonbasin
Fix all the challenges related issues pl.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
"
sykur wrote:
Very nice, only 3 weeks too late. Really disappointed with GGG this league...

Yeah, how dare these bastards get a break over the holidays!

Maybe they should just not have a league running over the holidays. Or are you entitled to both content AND updates?

Given some other companies are catching flak for similar (releasing major content patches right before leaving for holidays for 2 weeks), leaving their product in a somewhat broken state, they should consider when they release and can support their product properly. The one case of this I am aware of is Paradox Interactive and their latest release for Stellaris, cause holiday sales of a DLC took priority over a properly finished product.

I know this will likely get me hung here but.... Blizzard delayed their latest patch and Season of Diablo III, as well as their new Raid Tier/PvP Season/Mythic Dungeon Season for WoW, until post-holidays, cause if there were any issue, it would be a problem that their limited holiday staff could not handle. Kind of the smart way to do things... I know they may not have as much financial stake in it, but... at the same time, presenting a build release with interrupted support, can lead to some reasonably negative public feedback and word of mouth.

And that is not to say regarding any latency/FPS issues that the tech forum is rampant with right now since Betrayal and 3.5 launched, that are still unacknowledged in any way... I myself cannot even play the game, as taking a latency spike from 20-40ms to 300-1500ms every 10 seconds (or less), is not a playable experience. And WinMTR has shown no packet loss at all while playing. But that isn't an issue for here.
That's really nice you have bug fixes for us, but still sad it was not possible to deliver some of them before Christmas. More than one third of the league has passed, which is more than half for some of us. I really hope this patch is a 'let's throw angry players anything before they impale us' sort of thing rather than all fixes for this month. I really like the league but some of the bugs are tiring, and some of the design decisions are overwhelming.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info