3.5.1b Patch Notes

Playing Zana shaped/eldered maps doesn't affect the atlas. The same happens when you use elder maps different than your current one. I switched Elder Orb from UGS to Marshes, and all those surplus UGS maps were torture to play (SSF so I couldn't just sell them) without influence bonuses, without progress on the atlas, and without a chance for masters to spawn.

That's the bug I hated the most since it was introduced. Or is it a feature now?
Last edited by Dex8172 on Jan 8, 2019, 6:27:35 PM
"
Fixed a bug where defeated Syndicate members would escape if a Prophecy triggered while interacting with another defeated Syndicate member.

Had this happen to me and I had no idea what the heck was going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKu0fzX49Dg
Please nerf fortification mobs they hurt and if it wasn't for enfeeble they will 1 shot me everytime at 6k hp and they did in fact one shot me in a blue vault this is un realistic and un fair.
"Piety... betray me, and I WILL have your head."
IGN:EmbracerOfDeath level 100 Righteous fire Marauder Chieftain.
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
nice!!! now need resonator and fossil stash tab, thanks
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow didn't consume mana while channelling.
Reduced the mana cost of Scourge Arrow to be more in line with other channelled attack skills.

This is such a bullshit.

It's a mid-league skill rebalance / nerf but not a fucking bugfix.
There is no way my build could sustain 32 * 6.67 mana per second at current constants, and the new mana cost would probably be like a half of that.
You've just scrapped everything.
So an archer with a shitty base mana, and only two available mana regen nodes now is forced to have 400+ free mana pool or somehow build up 100/sec mana regen. because the skill doesn't hit while channeled so you can't sustain channeling with leech.
You basically doing "Hey it seems you have there a build you've enjoyed so far. Now fuck you go build something else".
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jan 8, 2019, 6:48:29 PM
Raise Spectre and Multiple Totem Support still doesn't work for me.
"
Cuddlefestqt wrote:
Raise Spectre and Multiple Totem Support still doesn't work for me.

You can write, surely you should be able to read.
Unfortunately previous shaped/elder maps are still afflicted with the wrong monster level bug....hoping for the best
Last edited by Molochmane on Jan 8, 2019, 6:46:07 PM
Still nothing on dodgy syndicate spawns? Such as moon temple with transportation being 2 meters away from the end point? Or maps such as burial chambers, overgrown ruin, crimson temple and haunted mansion that prevents access to fortification syndicate members?
One cannot help but wonder how such a lust for loot can affect a persons mind. Although these exiles appear to be our salvation, it would not take much for them to turn on us as easily as they fight gods and demons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info