3.5.1b Patch Notes

Einhar once again sells Bestiary Orbs.

Where? not in the menagerie he doesn't
finally moving in the right direction

1 step fw 2 steps back it seems league after league with bugs

at least it’s 2 steps fw on features I suppose
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
LtTrog wrote:

Wait until patch is out before checking, duh.
"
LtTrog wrote:

Dude hooked on phonics worked for me. The patch is not out yet man.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
No Burial Chamber fix?
>Einhar once again sells Bestiary Orbs.
no shit,this should'v been in the game from the start since bestiary crafting is a thing now.
So where is the fixed Niko not always giving 3 nodes bullcrap?
Interesting that neither Phase Run nor Syndicate rewards in campaign (or Syndicate encounters in general) are mentioned.
"
Fixed a bug where the Death Aura from the Death's Oath unique body armour and Blinding Aura from the Corona Solaris unique wand would not activate in PvP matches unless you re-equipped the item or changed socketed gems.

Thanks.
Really, just post an end date for this league already. I was so excited for betrayal before release. I have a blast with the game and can progress my characters as long as I don't engage betrayal mobs. It's no fun with the betrayal swarm of mobs causing lag spikes, getting one shotted repeatedly whenever I run into betrayal content or grinding out betrayal encounters in blood aqueducts. Betrayal has ruined your game for me. If any piece of it goes core I'm just uninstalling. Just want this league to end so the game can be fun again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info