3.5.1b Patch Notes

Please fix the bug when the mastermind stucks in a corner of the arena. I'm hesitant to start the encounter again, since 2 of my tries failed because I couldn't reach her without dying in the aoe damage around those destroyed pylon thingies.
Fix Niko please... only 1 Sulphite per Map is not nice, especially when you buy overpriced Scarabs for it :(
well,fixing some commong things took more than 1/3 of a league to them.... thats what happens when u releaze new league and leave development for ur holidays with whole team. -_-
Syndicate members no longer spawn directly on top of one another. This prevents most cases of overlapping Syndicate nameplates.

Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path could teleport you into Fortification encounters before a door was destroyed.

Fixed a bug where Tower Map was the only Tier 15 Map that could corrupt into Vaal Temple Map. All Tier 15 Maps can now corrupt into Vaal Temple Map.

Finally ^_^ Love U GGG
No changes to incursions or sulphite? No changes to research stashes? And there are a lot more Betrayal areas that are bugged, shrine e.g. comes to mind.

But at least we are getting something I guess.
Now fix the GIANT hitbox of the crawler after finishing a delve..
You can't pick up anything behind he crawler without clicking it, and you might sometimes accidently double click into a new delve, cause of hitting the crawler..

So Fortifications are still not accessible in many of the maps.
Its a very good league overall but the issues with it and how long it takes to fix them is really eating away at it.
Last edited by Zophronios on Jan 9, 2019, 2:23:31 AM
And what about the infite spawning adds on syndicate encounters that do not give xp/loot or souls? they need heavy rework please.
Been a great league so far, thanks for the updates :D
change skill in the middle of the league?
Are you seriously?
I used to wear gear for a month and now maybe I won't be able to play them?
If this is a critical bug, then why are you fixing this for more than 4 months?
GGG is becoming irresponsible with every league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info