3.5.1b Patch Notes

Nice! Excited to see the prices of beasts on poe.ninja soon hopefully.
At last !!! I Love YOU GGG !!!!
These changes seem great. Thanks GGG!
So about betrayal content:

Jun: makes me laggy and does nothing helpful during fights and instead clutters my screen with sand tornado's and backflips, decreasing my fps.

Fortification: absolute chaos on my screen; super intense hard hitting mobs spawning super fast; i'm more scared of the adds oneshotting me through enfeeble than i am of the bosses. i also can't see the ground or which skills are being used and i should avoid.

Transportation: stopping the transport on a 5 meter course. had it too many times now; it's just silly at this point.

Research: there are these green banners/aura thingies that spawn that increase my damage taken by soooo much and have as much hp as those bosses. They are irrelevant as a ranged character and unfair to melee.

Intervention: this is actually ok, just together with research hardly spawns.

Safehouses: there is too much stuff hapening in those maps; very potato unfriendly to run. Half of the time i just waste my portals on dc's.

Portal animations: when betrayal bosses teleport in my computer tries to kill itself. It doesn't have that issue with other content teleporting in.

Thanks for the improvements sofar, but the new content still needs a lot of work and is was released in a sub-optimal state to say the least. It's just that we're all wanna play it badly anyway that we don't make a bigger deal out of it.
Marvelous, these changes are amazing! I have felt the crashes from Pyrandus, especially with him in fortification.

These two are the best of the bunch

Fixed a client crash that could occur from Paquate, Architect of Corruption's Blood Beam skill.
Fixed an instance crash that could occur when fighting Janus Perandus.

GGG, Kiwi to another Kiwi you guys are awesome!

However my exisisting problems lie in the new content. Jun's abilities combined with Fortication visual effects (the green fog) kills my FPS, combine that with Pyrandus crash (thank god that was fixed) it was a sure chase that if I dropped below 10 FPS there is either a disconnect, death or crash. Chaos Damage from the Syndicate and Vaal Enemies needs a better visual indicator.
Last edited by Littledragon01 on Jan 9, 2019, 12:40:29 AM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Syndicate members no longer spawn directly on top of one another. This prevents most cases of overlapping Syndicate nameplates.

I'm pretty sure issue is when they are dying on top of one other. Fixing their spawn won't change a lot.

Instead you should add <> selector on the right side of dead syndicate member portrait. Press on < and > will navigate between nearby dead syndicate members which will allow us to chose who to interact with regardless of where/when they were died/spawned.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
So. Where fixes of "Fortification outside from map border" and same? It works garaunted with 100% in "Haunted Mansion Map". League start month ago.
"
Unskillsoul wrote:
So. Where fixes of "Fortification outside from map border" and same? It works garaunted with 100% in "Haunted Mansion Map". League start month ago.

... and Shrine, and Burial Chambers.

Last edited by Baddgulf on Jan 9, 2019, 12:52:33 AM
Why are all the syndicate members stun immune?
Ah ty for syndicate stack fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info