3.5.1b Patch Notes

INCREASE ATLAS OBJECTIVE SPAWNS... WTF is Wrong with you Guys ?
Thoose Objectives are to RARE!!! DO something pls...

I wanna Finish my Challenges... And i wanna Aim Finally for 40/40!!!

Please do something SERIOUSLY !!!
If this makes Scourge Arrow even more clunky I will be really disappointed. Changing a skill in the middle of a league, is this GGG?
The change to the base mana has to be pretty big, otherwise it's gonna suck. You have to realize that SA works totally different then other channeling attack skills like BF, you can't leech mana while you are not attacking.
Last edited by Jagaimo on Jan 9, 2019, 2:49:08 AM
TY !!!
Please do something about the broken fortification spawn.

Also, are the current fortification trash mob spawn intended ? Patch 3.5.0d was supposed to reduce the number of spawn, but seems to have increased it instead.

So far I am enjoying the league, but the lack of polish doesn't do your good work justice.
No Server stability fixes???
i dont think so.
still suffer from unexpected disconnection occur
jam at Act 9 Black Core Quest :(
Welcome back team ;)
Btw is it bug or feature (hehe) that with the Map Device 2, the big one, when you re-enter your hideout from map, you won't pop out of any of portals, but on the far right side of the machine? Atleast it does it in Coral hideout, and since my device is decorated abit, I have to always flame dash out of the spot it returns me to.
"
Syndicate members no longer spawn directly on top of one another. This prevents most cases of overlapping Syndicate nameplates.

Wouldn't be better if they had collisions with each other and couldn't "die" in one place? Cause if they won't spawn in one place they still can move and die on top of each other...

But, ye, it's great we finally see you back! I hope holidays was great. :D
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Jan 9, 2019, 4:17:23 AM
Nothing about the Moon Temple map Transportation encounters??
nice to see that it is still impossible to get the glacial hideout. at first i red "hideout" and thought yay it's fixed but c'mon ggg...who gives a damn about the source of the hideouts we already have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info