[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I might be missing something but the guide says to take Commander of Darkness ascendancy first but it kinda seems like the least useful out of the 4 to grab this early. I've been holding off on using auras so far since mana sustain is still kinda an issue.

Is this a typo or is it really just the best option to choose first?
"
brewtr0n wrote:
I might be missing something but the guide says to take Commander of Darkness ascendancy first but it kinda seems like the least useful out of the 4 to grab this early. I've been holding off on using auras so far since mana sustain is still kinda an issue.

Is this a typo or is it really just the best option to choose first?

Commander of Darkness gives +20% all res. This makes capping your resistances a lot easier, so you can focus your equipment on improving dps/qol. You don't want to get all this equipment then realize you don't need that good of resistances after the fact.

Keep in mind it's also giving 30% minion dmg, and 12% minion atk spd, so it's not like it's a terrible node for dps either.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Feb 8, 2019, 2:15:09 PM
I don't find Spectres fun, they keep dying and summoning them is a pain. Is there an alternative I can use? Any other 3 skills I could use in those gem slots?
Last edited by MangoFarmerMal on Feb 9, 2019, 4:50:49 PM
"
I don't find Spectres fun, they keep dying and summoning them is a pain. Is there an alternative I can use? Any other 3 skills I could use in those gem slots?

I can't see your current gem setup, so I can't say for sure what would be best.
I was trying to make an hybrid of this and HoA, and I have some questions.

Is immortal call necessary even in this build?
Is more hp to spectres necessary? Had zombiemancer and yea ofc zombies were tanking dmh but still they did not die once.
"
fedaxxx wrote:
i cant use the all the curse and auras cause i dont have enoguht mana any sugestions ?

Need to set your profile to public so we can see your character!
Last edited by Mech_ on Feb 11, 2019, 10:23:43 AM
Hello sir..thanks for the build. Can this build mastermind? And any tips for upgrade. Thanks
Loving this build.

Dread Banner seems useless, but w/e. It's in there. I always forget to use it anyway.

Great build, haven't had this much fun in a long time. Thanks Skyscan :D

I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
"
ap0y wrote:
Hello sir..thanks for the build. Can this build mastermind? And any tips for upgrade. Thanks

Yes, this build can easily face roll the Mastermind.

I've done all content including Uber Elder and Uber Atziri.
"

Spectres suck ass trying to keep them alive without going full spectre build. :P

Check out the loadout I chose, above. No spectres. Skyscan's got alternatives right there in his build guide.

Necromantic Aegis keystone + Victario's Charity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info