[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
henbas wrote:
Heya, was wondering how much difference the +1000 accuracy make, is it much more dps compared to Fenumus' Weave?

I tested this a bit ago with
in t10 and t12 maps and it was very noticeable.

It felt like the minions were applying maybe 20-30% more dps with command of the pit vs not having the accuracy, so kinda a lot.
Pickup aspect of the spider on a ring or amulet if you go that route, i went with
"
henbas wrote:
Heya, was wondering how much difference the +1000 accuracy make, is it much more dps compared to Fenumus' Weave?

Spider's have 500 base accuracy, so +1000 flat accuracy is a huge boost to dps. In addition, the gloves also give %life and an abyss socket which can have 50 flat life.

"
CyberMike13 wrote:
1. How good is the mapping?
2. Do you have any tips on leveling and skill tree progression?
3. What skills do you use prior to Arakaali's Fang?
4. Around how much did this char cost?

1. Very good, I'll upload a T15 clear video soon. I play slowly, but even then it's still very fast. Similar to SRS, but spiders are faster)
2. If you don't want to respec you can level with SRS until lv 53 when you can equip the dagger
3. storm brand with minion damage applying to me via spiritual aid
4. Bought dagger for 1c at the beginning of league because it has cool 3d art. It's now 2.5ex. The rest of my gear is less than 3ex because I leveled most of the gems myself. With a 5ex budget you'll get similar results.

"
bazzirg wrote:
any tips for leveling and progression on the tree would be appreciated.

Level with SRS. Once you get spiritual aide you can level with whatever you want because minion damage turns into generic damage. Storm brand is good this league, and it's only 4 points to get respec if you get runbinder
Would you mind adding leveling passive tree 1-40, 40-60
Why not use spectres? You have access to two?
Last edited by CyberMike13 on Jan 8, 2019, 10:43:57 PM
"
coldyl wrote:
Would you mind adding leveling passive tree 1-40, 40-60

I updated the Guide to include leveling passive trees. Keep in mind, PoB also has multiple passive trees

"
CyberMike13 wrote:
Why not use spectres? You have access to two?

It's not worth it.

• Spectres will get you killed. While phasing mobs will instead target the closest minions (20x spiders). But if you use spectres, they'll also target the spectres near you.
  • Spectres can die. They're annoying to upkeep and we're not taking Soul Weaver to make them tanky.
  • They increase the cost of the build. Their damage/defenses is also reliant on having a 6-Link, which needlessly increases the cost of the build.
  • You have to make room for them in your gem slots
  • You don't need them for damage or defensives. Maybe next patch, but I think I'd rather use skeletons
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 8, 2019, 11:25:31 PM
hi sir ty for the guide! I am trying it right now!

My question:Why you take mind over mater when you take 3 auras (haste, hatred and spider). there is not much mana left after that! Can u explain to me the mecanic ?

Tkx in advance
"
GrandChampion wrote:
hi sir ty for the guide! I am trying it right now!

My question:Why you take mind over mater when you take 3 auras (haste, hatred and spider). there is not much mana left after that! Can u explain to me the mecanic ?

Tkx in advance

The Devouring Diadem gives us "Eldritch Battery". This moves our energy shield over to our mana and lets us cast skills using energy shield. By taking MoM we 'get back' our ES.

That way we get the best of both worlds. We get to reserve all of our mana and we still get the effective hp of 600 or so ES.
Is there any reason that im not spawning spiders when i kill things with my SRS? every once in a while itll spawn 8, but then i cant spawn any for about 15-20mins, even when they arent spawned in, they just wont spawn?
Can you post the order of the ascendancy? plz
Last edited by Yoyibelle on Jan 9, 2019, 1:07:42 AM
"
Is there any reason that im not spawning spiders when i kill things with my SRS? every once in a while itll spawn 8, but then i cant spawn any for about 15-20mins, even when they arent spawned in, they just wont spawn?

To spawn spiders you need to be the one to kill something, not your minions. That's why we use The Writhing Worm Jar to summon a level 1 worm. Spiders spawn based on the number of corpses around the killed mob. Check out the T15 Clear Speed video to see how to summon them.

As a weird turn, if a minion applies a dot and the mob dies to the dot it counts as you killing it. My guess is your SRS minions are apply a small burn that happen to kill something every once in a while.

"
Yoyibelle wrote:
Can you post the order of the ascendancy? plz

Command of Darkness > Mistress of Sacrifice > Puppet Master > Invoker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info