[3.8] Spider Bros ||| Arakaali's Fang Necromancer ||| Everything dead in 5ex || Level 100 reached

Wow gr8, going to test it. Was waiting for it for long! <3
My hideout Haku:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237511
Thx for build. What about enchantments?
had the dagger drop the other day so'm going to give this a try
Hi, can you explain Phase Run mechanic? How do you get 100% invisible?
<hy,is body armour The Queen's Hunger good for this build?
"
Flax1s wrote:
Hi, can you explain Phase Run mechanic? How do you get 100% invisible?


Just using phase run currently makes you totally 100% invisible to every single boss and minion (some beyond mobs actually saw me, but those are rare and squishy). Only abilites which are somehow mandatory/scripted to boss will hit you (chimera smoke phase, hydra moving balls).

Only challenge this build has in any content is if your spiders die, to time when you re-cast phase run. I would'nt suggest relying this ability to stay in its current for for that long... it is just absolutely broken and ggg just came out of vacation with patch inc in few days.
"
Yarcci wrote:
"
Flax1s wrote:
Hi, can you explain Phase Run mechanic? How do you get 100% invisible?


Just using phase run currently makes you totally 100% invisible to every single boss and minion (some beyond mobs actually saw me, but those are rare and squishy). Only abilites which are somehow mandatory/scripted to boss will hit you (chimera smoke phase, hydra moving balls).

Only challenge this build has in any content is if your spiders die, to time when you re-cast phase run. I would'nt suggest relying this ability to stay in its current for for that long... it is just absolutely broken and ggg just came out of vacation with patch inc in few days.


so it's not worth starting the build now,or would it still be a strong build after they fix phase run?
"
Exxxiled665 wrote:
"
Yarcci wrote:
"
Flax1s wrote:
Hi, can you explain Phase Run mechanic? How do you get 100% invisible?


Just using phase run currently makes you totally 100% invisible to every single boss and minion (some beyond mobs actually saw me, but those are rare and squishy). Only abilites which are somehow mandatory/scripted to boss will hit you (chimera smoke phase, hydra moving balls).

Only challenge this build has in any content is if your spiders die, to time when you re-cast phase run. I would'nt suggest relying this ability to stay in its current for for that long... it is just absolutely broken and ggg just came out of vacation with patch inc in few days.


so it's not worth starting the build now,or would it still be a strong build after they fix phase run?


It all depends on what they do with phase run. Currently this is strongest build there literally is. You can afk wait till bosses die, it has pretty decent clearspeed (can ignore all mobs and just run trouh everything while mass of super fast spiders just outright rips them apart), but when you get targetted, its iffy at best... and my bet is that end game bosses (even probably map bosses) will get phase run vision. Build itself without phase run does not have any defences except you can take 1 hit now and then (3,5k lvl 73 with only karui health flask tanked 3-4 hits from corrupted buffed chimera smoke phase. Died about 2 times, both on smoke phase).

Conclusion, if they gut phase run to oblivion, build needs some help to not die to basicly everything there is. Another concern is arakaali dagger, its 2.3 ex right now, and if this build ends up worse (they gut arakaali too) it could break the market. So I would personally consider losing that 2+ex because of patch.
Last edited by Yarcci on Jan 9, 2019, 3:21:20 PM
"
Yarcci wrote:


It all depends on what they do with phase run. Currently this is strongest build there literally is. You can afk wait till bosses die, it has pretty decent clearspeed (can ignore all mobs and just run trouh everything while mass of super fast spiders just outright rips them apart), but when you get targetted, its iffy at best... and my bet is that end game bosses (even probably map bosses) will get phase run vision. Build itself without phase run does not have any defences except you can take 1 hit now and then (3,5k lvl 73 with only karui health flask tanked 3-4 hits from corrupted buffed chimera smoke phase. Died about 2 times, both on smoke phase).

Conclusion, if they gut phase run to oblivion, build needs some help to not die to basicly everything there is. Another concern is arakaali dagger, its 2.3 ex right now, and if this build ends up worse (they gut arakaali too) it could break the market. So I would personally consider losing that 2+ex because of patch.


i wish i was aware of this build before. i never killed uber elder before and wanted to with this build but by the time i would get there it will be too late. i dont play that much so it would take some time for me to get to end game. should i just sell the weapon now then while it's still worth something?
Can you please explain, why do you use punishment instead of vulnerability or other curses in your setup? If I understand the wording of punishment correctly, cursed enemies grant buff when they hit you with melee attack, and not vice versa, and while spiders are never getting hit, they never get the buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info