[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Your first 2 questions are answered in the guide. dex+qual is prob the best for helm
cant manage on HC . fun for 1.5 min on normal.
when geast huy with you,he kill wormd.

imagine this fail spec in delve :D
I was able to kill Uber Elder no problem at level 85 on with this build and get down to around delve 235 (which is the deepest I've gone this league). Changing the shield to Lioneye's Remorse adds a lot of Survivability to the build. The down side is you need a lot of strength to use it but if you can get up to the 159 str requirement, I found it way better than a shaped spirit shield.

Last edited by s0bz on Feb 20, 2019, 3:58:20 PM
My first Uber Elder Kill! Thanks for the Guide!
gatheing the currency to make Uber Atziri now.
The Jewel Trade search was a big help!
Hi there,

I just bought a Watcher's Eye jewel with "You have phasing while affected by Haste, but it doesnt seem to do anyhing, anyone got some advice to make this work?
"
Pasq1986 wrote:
Hi there,

I just bought a Watcher's Eye jewel with "You have phasing while affected by Haste, but it doesnt seem to do anyhing, anyone got some advice to make this work?

You need to use Haste for yourself and not through generosity.
i was wondering how is everyone summoning there spiders at lvl 53 without the flask?
OK so I am using the VC shield + nec-aegis and I have to say that the spiders melt through everything amazingly fast. I decided against specters as pita to multi-summon till get desired specters. Of note however is that if you are trying to raise spiders with worms while spiders or any other type of summons active it will auto kill the worms immediately.

I was trying to have zombies up with spiders and the fkn zombies would kill the worms before I could resummons the spiders unless (sometimes I could do this) they were busy with mobs.

Trying to do delves and half through a run the spiders depop so I had to have a little protection thus the zombies... but Nooooo the zpmbies want to auto kill the worms over any other mob!

Any suggestions how to raise spiders with other summons present?
I'll keep this guide up to date for 3.6.

"
imagery38 wrote:
OK so I am using the VC shield + nec-aegis and I have to say that the spiders melt through everything amazingly fast. I decided against specters as pita to multi-summon till get desired specters. Of note however is that if you are trying to raise spiders with worms while spiders or any other type of summons active it will auto kill the worms immediately.

I was trying to have zombies up with spiders and the fkn zombies would kill the worms before I could resummons the spiders unless (sometimes I could do this) they were busy with mobs.

Trying to do delves and half through a run the spiders depop so I had to have a little protection thus the zombies... but Nooooo the zpmbies want to auto kill the worms over any other mob!

Any suggestions how to raise spiders with other summons present?

Use orb of storms + desecrate first. Stand in the middle of orb of storms then use writhing jar.
This build is fun ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info