[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
Moura380 wrote:
Hey man, I have one question,

If i'm using the "Solstice Vigil Onys Amulet" i'll use the "Blasphemy - Temporal Chains - Enhance - Empower" setup on boots right?

Does that mean i'll drop "Elemental Equilibrium" Node? I wont be hitting since i dont have "Orb of Storms" to proc Lighting Damage.

You should have enough room for a 1L orb of storms. If not, craft "added lightning damage to attacks" on a ring/amulet so when you whirling blades it procs EE. It's the highest 1 passive point DPS increase
Tried this Build in Standard and I must say: at best you can call it SQUISHY.
Not worth the time to get the right Items :(

Spoiler
After my updates i did this goals:
- White Elder
- Yellow Elder
- Red Elder (deathless)
- All 4 Guardians
- Shaper (1 dead cuz lag / 1hit)

I am 87 level, 4.9k life, 2k shield/es

I will change rings/amu later on from budget to expensive. t15 is easy, soft runs.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Tried this Build in Standard and I must say: at best you can call it SQUISHY.
Not worth the time to get the right Items :(

Spoiler

Absolutely wrong.

Gearing was incredibly easy as the dagger + Ascendancy carries you. Start chaining maps and selling stuff and you can start piecing it together in no time.

I went a different route and went with Aspect of the Avian for the move speed and double damage. It is super fast and the minions melt packs before I can even run through them. The Damage on Full Life setup dps including poison for 1 spider on shaper is 393k. Times 20 spiders is 7.8mil. Pop phase run and run circles while the spiders melt everything. Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/XZ5JiTZR
Last edited by Mrnds44 on Jan 22, 2019, 2:25:31 PM
"
Mrnds44 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/XZ5JiTZR

That's some good damage :P You can get even more by swapping Melee Phys with Multistrike.

I didn't put multistrike in the guide because it makes mapping less smooth, but it's great against bosses.
Loving your build, man. Quick question, how do you consistently summon 20-ish spiders? I am using the boonbane helm, but sometimes I swear I only get 4-8 spiders, sometimes 14-18, occasionally 20. I always desecrate on top of the worm, or sometimes spawn corpses first and then toss the worms out in the middle of it all. I have waited until just after the Feast proc and done so, only to wind up with 6 spiders. It's a little finicky and makes me unequip/re-equip my weapon and try again. There have been times when I've had to use a portal just for flask charges at the start of a map. Am I just bad at this or am I missing something?

Also, am I supposed to have hotbar room for orb of storms and flesh offering? My keys are all used up on my auras. Hatred, Haste, Spider aspect, desecrate, shield charge, dread banner, convocation, gg. I have no room left. Sorry if I'm just stoopid about something. I'm very very new, just started playing POE this league.
Last edited by chaotisphere on Jan 23, 2019, 2:07:47 AM
"
chaotisphere wrote:
Loving your build, man. Quick question, how do you consistently summon 20-ish spiders? I am using the boonbane helm, but sometimes I swear I only get 4-8 spiders, sometimes 14-18, occasionally 20. I always desecrate on top of the worm, or sometimes spawn corpses first and then toss the worms out in the middle of it all. I have waited until just after the Feast proc and done so, only to wind up with 6 spiders. It's a little finicky and makes me unequip/re-equip my weapon and try again. There have been times when I've had to use a portal just for flask charges at the start of a map. Am I just bad at this or am I missing something?

Also, am I supposed to have hotbar room for orb of storms and flesh offering? My keys are all used up on my auras. Hatred, Haste, Spider aspect, desecrate, shield charge, dread banner, convocation, gg. I have no room left. Sorry if I'm just stoopid about something. I'm very very new, just started playing POE this league.

1. Make sure the worms are in the middle of the 3 desecrates.

2. Your auras don't need to be on your hotbar to still be in use
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 23, 2019, 3:15:23 AM
command of pit 2abys sock actually worth ? with two increased %minions damage, phys damage, dps almost 100k without aegis node and victario shield/40% minion damage helm
Last edited by uhdgamer on Jan 23, 2019, 5:49:49 AM
"
skyscan wrote:
1. Make sure the worms are in the middle of the 3 desecrates.

2. Your auras don't need to be on your hotbar to still be in use

Thank you a bunch! Today I learned! Maybe I just need more practice with the combo to summon them. (It doesn't help that I not only have the boonbane helm but also grave edict on my gloves by way of lab RNG, heh, so lots of little things to get in the way of quickly resummoning.) But the build rips the game apart for me so far and I'm enjoying it greatly. Much appreciated!
"
Mrnds44 wrote:

I went a different route and went with Aspect of the Avian for the move speed and double damage. It is super fast and the minions melt packs before I can even run through them. The Damage on Full Life setup dps including poison for 1 spider on shaper is 393k. Times 20 spiders is 7.8mil. Pop phase run and run circles while the spiders melt everything. Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/XZ5JiTZR

Your damage calculation is for level 84 spiders. But the spiders are always level 75 afaik. You have to fix the enemy level at level 75.

263k dps per spider should be correct.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Edit:
I think every PoB dps posted here and in other threads is wrong if i am right.
Last edited by Boron84 on Jan 23, 2019, 8:04:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info