[3.5] Spider Bros ||| Arakaali's Fang Necromancer ||| Everything dead in 5ex || Level 100 reached

"
skyscan wrote:
Well... I reached the text-cap for a post. Guess I'm not adding anything else to the guide.


are u run breach ? lvling so fast

my hp now is 5k8, with 3 jewel have life it will go to 6k and 2k es, but one fireBIGball explode almost killed me, i dont know why, all res 75+
Last edited by hongducwb on Jan 20, 2019, 8:40:16 PM
"
voodoov wrote:
i cant find any info about the dmg the spiders deal.

A
iam guessing: pure phys + poison on hit?
and the poison is stonger than the phys hit? ( cause you go -9 chaos in helm)

Dread banner for the negative Acc?
---
B
Has anyone tried the "10% spectral wolves on kill" craft on amu?
How does Scorching ray behave with flat added phys from jewels?

---
C
Currently iam running with 4 Tukuhamas = 8 Scorching totems = EVEN MOAR DAMAGE :D
Would you switch from hatred to soemthing else with added tukuhamas?

A) The do physical damage, but always poison on hit. Path of Building shows spiders info.

B) I'd recommend the 10% wolfs if you're using Speakers' Wreath. Otherwise you don't kill often enough for the wolves to proc, they also have 0 support gems (because they're in an amulet).

C) Because your jewels scale physical, you might be better off with Kitava's Heralds as spectres. If I wanted more minions, I'd use skeletons though.
"
skyscan wrote:
Well... I reached the text-cap for a post. Guess I'm not adding anything else to the guide.


._. can you update for the end game gear. is it possible to just follow your gear setup? but your gem setup is completely different from the guide...

We dont really want to start minimal
Last edited by WILDTRAK on Jan 21, 2019, 10:51:50 AM
"
WILDTRAK wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
Well... I reached the text-cap for a post. Guess I'm not adding anything else to the guide.


._. can you update for the end game gear. is it possible to just follow your gear setup? but your gem setup is completely different from the guide...

We dont really want to start minimal

I think the gear section covered everything. My end game WAS the gear at posted in the gear guide. It wasn't until lv 100 that I started messing around.
meh double post
Last edited by DarkRaiderZA on Jan 21, 2019, 11:35:06 AM
Hi

So is this build possible or even viable as low life using 6L Shav's?

I tried searching but can't find anything on low life version.
ty for the replys!

Did anyone get the Apep's Slumber + Golden rule combo to work?
Edit: just tried it. We would need 3 different jewels to get it to work. to much hassle i guess. rule + chance Poison + added Chaos dmg one.
http://poe.trade/search/eyugehatatomag

http://poe.trade/search/nomebozikiwika

That would be an easy +3 max res. on shield.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2194873


Last edited by voodoov on Jan 21, 2019, 12:11:00 PM
Uploaded Uber Elder because a few people were asking.

"
DarkRaiderZA wrote:
Hi

So is this build possible or even viable as low life using 6L Shav's?

I tried searching but can't find anything on low life version.

Yes, I'd recommend following an Aura Bots guide. Only difference is replacing United In Dream with Arakaali's Fang :)


"
voodoov wrote:
ty for the replys!

Did anyone get the Apep's Slumber + Golden rule combo to work?
Edit: just tried it. We would need 3 different jewels to get it to work. to much hassle i guess. rule + chance Poison + added Chaos dmg one.
http://poe.trade/search/eyugehatatomag

http://poe.trade/search/nomebozikiwika

That would be an easy +3 max res. on shield.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2194873



Yes it works, I used Apep's Supremacy in Incursion for the 40% faster recharge and bleed immunity on a CI character.


Just use this shield if you're life based. No reason to get fancy.
Hey there skyscan, thank you for this build and well, your dedication in answering people's questions, it's really helpful and I appreciate it. The build looks quite fun and I can't wait to try it but I have a couple of questions on my mind.

1) I checked your character profile and it shows that you're using Doedre's Skin instead of Fenumus, I really wanted to get my hands on 5 curses and ditch aspect all together. Are you pleased with the curse/no aspect version of the build? Or is aspect better?

2) This I think is two questions mashed into one, I've also seen the Speaker's Wreath "on kill" option on the guide along with summon wolf. I want to add Victario's Charity to that without aegis to spread charges on kill. So the question is, how do you spread power/frenzy without spectres and is charity w/o aegis a viable method to do so?

Thanks again for the awesome build, cheers!
"
Guilliotine wrote:
Hey there skyscan, thank you for this build and well, your dedication in answering people's questions, it's really helpful and I appreciate it. The build looks quite fun and I can't wait to try it but I have a couple of questions on my mind.

1) I checked your character profile and it shows that you're using Doedre's Skin instead of Fenumus, I really wanted to get my hands on 5 curses and ditch aspect all together. Are you pleased with the curse/no aspect version of the build? Or is aspect better?

2) This I think is two questions mashed into one, I've also seen the Speaker's Wreath "on kill" option on the guide along with summon wolf. I want to add Victario's Charity to that without aegis to spread charges on kill. So the question is, how do you spread power/frenzy without spectres and is charity w/o aegis a viable method to do so?

Thanks again for the awesome build, cheers!

Glad you're enjoying the build :)

1) Doedre's skin is strong, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're not an Occultist. Hexproof maps ruin the entire setup :( Instant cast effigys feel nice though. Try it out, they body armour isn't expensive

2) Charity using ball lightning can give your minions frenzy easily. Or you can just put poacher's mark as 1 of the curses in doedre's skin to give them frenzy charges on kill.

Be careful with defense though. Doedre gives 400ES so it pairs nicely with Diadem. I would use a +life chest with Speakers' Wreath.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info