[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Hi,

Just leveled this build and dinged to 53, so am switching over to spidering. Looking forward to trying something different :)

Edit: If you're using victario's shield, where would you put CWDT setup? It seems that much of the other sockets are used for other means.
Last edited by Aevaris on Jan 19, 2019, 7:23:47 PM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

What would you improve? i have ONLY 81 lvl so much upgrades before me, but still think i am paper character, 1hit. (4.5k life).

I noticed u changed on your character Orb of storm to Blashemy Support with TC, isn't it better option than curse on hit?

Only reason I changed, is because I stopped playing my brand character so I have a lv 4 empower/enlighten and wanted to try out boosted temp chains.

Biggest survivability improvement would be to drop aegis. It's in the Questions section of the guide.

Is there a reason you're not using haste?

Also, if you use spirit offering it'll provide a nice ES buffer as well (as long as your ES doesn't exceed 30% of your max life)

I did upgrades.

I did all t1-15 maps already, starting with guardians (83lvl atm), nice and fun build. I forgot previous about haster and offering so now its much easier lol.
"
Aevaris wrote:
Hi,

Just leveled this build and dinged to 53, so am switching over to spidering. Looking forward to trying something different :)

Edit: If you're using victario's shield, where would you put CWDT setup? It seems that much of the other sockets are used for other means.

You can put CWDT in a shield and it still works even if you're using Necromantic Aegis.
Love the build! Done everything with it except mastermind (haven't fought her yet), a few questions:

1) Can I change melee splash for maim support for bosses? (Just an idea)

2) For a more offensive curse setup what do you think about vulnerability instead of TC?

3) I saw that you're using kaoms in the POB, you think the more life is more worth it? Used only fenumu's shroud and was curious if I'm missing something.

4) Any tips for the mastermind when I find her?
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Aevaris wrote:
Hi,

You can put CWDT in a shield and it still works even if you're using Necromantic Aegis.

Got it. Dropped flame dash for it. I spent most of the evening gearing (and consequently noticed some of the gear requires 67... lulz).

Did 1 T1 map (just made it to maps when i started gearing) and the build is looking really solid.

Here is my mix of final and temp gear (to get me to 67). Have a 5L/6S fenemus, a stygian, and a pair of boots lined up once I get to 67. I'm a little worried about HP pool. I am only 65 atm with a few pieces missing, I only have like 2900 HP.

I've updated the guide to include additional details. I don't think I can recommend using Necromantic Aegis unless you plan to use Kaom's Heart.

"
Pud1MxD wrote:
Love the build! Done everything with it except mastermind (haven't fought her yet), a few questions:

1) Can I change melee splash for maim support for bosses? (Just an idea)

2) For a more offensive curse setup what do you think about vulnerability instead of TC?

3) I saw that you're using kaoms in the POB, you think the more life is more worth it? Used only fenumu's shroud and was curious if I'm missing something.

4) Any tips for the mastermind when I find her?

1. Yes feel free to, Damage on Full Life is even better! (PoB doesn't show damage increase properly)

2. Temporal Chains adds similar amounts of damage (makes poison do more) and also has the great defensive aspect.

3. I changed the PoB, I'd recommend Fenemus Shroud if you're using Aspect of the Spider because it provides a large amount of ES as well as 10% dmg reduction. Kaom's Heart is also expensive

4. It's an easy fight, just make sure you destory the crystal soul things. It looks like they're damaging you put you need to sit in the green square to destroy them.

You should be able to get all achievements for her in 1 go:
Any recommendations if you have a 6L Fenumus?
2nd tried with aspect, i need to run and run not just afk :D, but it actually worth if i remove aegis ? spider dam reduced 30k, sometime monster still can burst dam and my ES + HP drop pretty fast

Horror Grip

Item Level: 85
--------
+15% to Fire and Lightning Resistances
--------
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Spider Skill
+70 to maximum Life
+45% to Fire Resistance
+44% to Lightning Resistance
"
skyscan wrote:
I've updated the guide to include additional details. I don't think I can recommend using Necromantic Aegis unless you plan to use Kaom's Heart.

:( this would have been good information 12 hours ago. Resists were a beast without shield slot lol.

Good information though, thanks for sharing. Will work to respec.

Oh, random question. What is EE for? We don't do elemental damage do we (unless poison/chaos counts for EE)?
Last edited by Aevaris on Jan 20, 2019, 8:23:10 AM
Hey guys, I ran Arakaali's Fang as my league starter and it was a blast. Time to move to a new build now, so I'm selling a bunch of pretty gg gear for it (uber elder down in under 2 minutes deathless).

Hit me up in-game if interested: FrontPorchStep

Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Jan 20, 2019, 8:37:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info