[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
skyscan wrote:
"
Boron84 wrote:
"
Mrnds44 wrote:

I went a different route and went with Aspect of the Avian for the move speed and double damage. It is super fast and the minions melt packs before I can even run through them. The Damage on Full Life setup dps including poison for 1 spider on shaper is 393k. Times 20 spiders is 7.8mil. Pop phase run and run circles while the spiders melt everything. Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/XZ5JiTZR

Your damage calculation is for level 84 spiders. But the spiders are always level 75 afaik. You have to fix the enemy level at level 75.

263k dps per spider should be correct.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Edit:
I think every PoB dps posted here and in other threads is wrong if i am right.

I don't think enemy level has any relation to friendly minion level. Pretty sure PoB already accounts for your spiders being lv 75.

Thinking is not knowing ;)

If you create a new datasheet with a level 1 char and add arakaalis fang your spiders have 15 dps. if you raise the character level the spiders dps raise too. This shouldnt be the fact if pob fixes spider level at lvl 75.

-> character level = enemy lvl = spider level capped at 84.

your, for example, level 91 character shows the dps of level 84 spiders vs level 84 monster.

but spiders are always level 75. if you fix the enemy level at level 75 the damage calculates lvl 75 spiders vs lvl 75 monsters. the real dps of level 75 in t8+ maps is even lower than pob shows because the chance to hit of the spiders decrease. ->command of the pit/lycosidae adds more dps than pob shows
"
Guilliotine wrote:
As Generosity Support is meant to support your minions and not you, the buff icon on upperhand corner disappears, cause you know supported auras do not affect you. However I do agree that it would be nice if we could see the stacks somewhere.

I understand what Generosity does.

I don't understand why the buff icon at the upper left is missing or why the Fortify graphic is not applied properly, contributing to confusion and uncertainty that the effect is being properly applied.

To be clear, are you saying that I shouldn't worry about the missing icons and graphical effects and assume Dread Banner working properly?
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
"
"
Guilliotine wrote:
As Generosity Support is meant to support your minions and not you, the buff icon on upperhand corner disappears, cause you know supported auras do not affect you. However I do agree that it would be nice if we could see the stacks somewhere.

I don't understand why the buff icon at the upper left is missing or why the Fortify graphic is not applied properly, contributing to confusion and uncertainty that the effect is being properly applied.

To be clear, are you saying that I shouldn't worry about the missing icons and graphical effects and assume Dread Banner working properly?

You gain stacks when you impale something. Banner no longer affects you, you have a 0% impale chance.
if you run this as a low life aurabot build would you literally just swap in arakaali?
"
DarkRaiderZA wrote:
Hi

So is this build possible or even viable as low life using 6L Shav's?

I tried searching but can't find anything on low life version.

Ill make a lowlife build with these juicy Spiders. Oh Yeah.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Jan 24, 2019, 3:11:20 PM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
"
Guilliotine wrote:

You gain stacks when you impale something. Banner no longer affects you, you have a 0% impale chance.

I know that. What part of "I know that" is confusing.

Are we certain that the banner is affecting the spider's chance to impale and affecting the spider's damage? Are we certain we're building stacks? Are we certain planting the flag is doing anything at all?

How do I know it's working?
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Last edited by PoorDecisionsTV on Jan 24, 2019, 3:42:54 PM
I haven't played this build yet but I'm about to level it and was looking at possibilities.

Instead of using dread banner, if you use an Aul's Uprising with 'Hatred reserves no mana', you can use two curses. Blasphemy - Enfeeble - Temporal Chains with Haste in the Devouring Diadem, Aspect of the Spider, and Generosity - Hatred. You'll need to grab the additional 4% reduced mana reserved node near Necromatic Aegis.
"

How do I know it's working?

Why wouldn't it work?

"
0palescent wrote:
I haven't played this build yet but I'm about to level it and was looking at possibilities.

Instead of using dread banner, if you use an Aul's Uprising with 'Hatred reserves no mana', you can use two curses. Blasphemy - Enfeeble - Temporal Chains with Haste in the Devouring Diadem, Aspect of the Spider, and Generosity - Hatred. You'll need to grab the additional 4% reduced mana reserved node near Necromatic Aegis.

You can also get the Reduced Mana Reservation of Hatred/Haste helm enchant. Or you can get a shaper rare shield with "Socketed Gems have 10% Reduced Mana Reservation".

I think I'd rather have a Solstice Vigil and empower + enhance + TC as it boost temp chains by a lot. It's especially noticeable in delve where it matters.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 24, 2019, 6:27:11 PM
Op! I made a lowlife build using you'r build as an inspiration :D. I must say its fun af! And you where right, these spoiders out dps srs by miles lmao.

I went greedy but i made up for the es on the boots. PogChamp I still have 3 minion jewels to socket in the tree. I need to chrome my shav for the shield charge or just sell buy a 6socket one.

Edit: Allright its PogChamp :D
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Jan 24, 2019, 9:02:08 PM
hi guys
is this f***ing impossible to get G-G-R-R on:

or what? i lose 800 chrome orb + 200 Jeweller orb.
Last edited by lordfratos on Jan 25, 2019, 4:43:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info