[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
Keyen wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:

3.6, it still helps, but there's an internal cooldown to charge generating skill now. It's worth it if you have the extra gem slots, but I'd rather have minion life and meatshield to ensure they survive.

That's very interesting, what if you gives them mana regen (like 50 or 60 mana/s)? Is it enough in this case?

The internal cooldown still exists regardless of mana regen. BM simply ensures they're always casting it on CD
The Sporeguard + Speakers Wreath version is so much cheaper, how does the damage compare to the Diadem version?
Mathil Fan Girl
"
HorribleSubs wrote:
The Sporeguard + Speakers Wreath version is so much cheaper, how does the damage compare to the Diadem version?

Better Clearspeed, worse boss damage because you lose an aura. I actually quiet like the spore guard + wreath version because of the chaos explosions.
speaking of sporeguard. means we have another place to anoint oil.
i read through all the nodes and most of them is defensive/offensive buff and u can pick and choose which is best.
i would pick aspect of stone if i have the oil.
one thing interesting came up though we use dagger right? arkalis fang
there is one dagger note
FROM THE SHADOWS - clear azure red oil
10% chance to gain phasing when kill for 4s
this is more than enough to have phasing all the time. i tested this.
which means you dont need to buy haste watchers eye.!!!
also if u somehow manage to make hatred 0% mana (aul's)
u can link both haste and hatred with awakened generosity which means more damage!!
after reading again i found out
freedom of movement is even better and doesnt need dagger lol
30% increased Evasion Rating
10% increased Movement Speed while Phasing
5% chance to Dodge Attack Hits while Phasing
10% chance to gain Phasing for 4 seconds on Kill
"
BossIccold wrote:
For Large clusters, I did Call of Slaughter, Rotten Claws, and Renewal. For Medium connector, I did Dark Discourse and Forbidden words. The cluster system is pretty nuts for this build. Especially since the curse ones are soo strong. Buy them now before the prices start skyrocketing. I bought both jewels for 10c

I spent some time on pob and on the post. It seems to be the better option : spiders poison with dual curses and cluster jewel.

This is the third time I play this build and I love it.
"
orbebop wrote:
"
BossIccold wrote:
For Large clusters, I did Call of Slaughter, Rotten Claws, and Renewal. For Medium connector, I did Dark Discourse and Forbidden words. The cluster system is pretty nuts for this build. Especially since the curse ones are soo strong. Buy them now before the prices start skyrocketing. I bought both jewels for 10c

I spent some time on pob and on the post. It seems to be the better option : spiders poison with dual curses and cluster jewel.

which dual curse u mean
"
genocidegrand wrote:
"
orbebop wrote:
"
BossIccold wrote:

which dual curse u mean

Temporal chains + Despair
New to this build liking it so far, However i cant seem to keep my Spectres alive what am i doing wrong ?
Hello :)

right now i'm running the 10 zombie baron setup(2% zombie leech) with spiders but i'm thinking of switch to your version.

i'm waering the gloves for 100% chaos dmg of my pets, does it change anything if i run the hatred aura? do they get cold dmg on top of the chaos dmg then or do i need to drop hatred then?

thanks for the advice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info