[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

With all the hype about the Purposeful Harbinger Herald stacking. I wonder if that means We would be able to summon spiders one time for longer periods of time. That would be pretty interesting.
Quick question, any reason to use Temporal chains over enfeeble? there are plenty of one shots in thsi league so i took enfeeble over temporal chains, but i wonder if there is any reason to do the opposite that i dont know.

Btw for people struggling summoning spiders, just use ice nova, its much more effective than any other way, you success 95% times.
Last edited by xSlaynx on Mar 27, 2020, 9:22:10 AM
anyone played AW this season and switched to this?

i would like to see some feedback

like compared spider vs aw
- clearspeed
- bossdmg
- minion aggressivity
- charakter tankyness
- how clunky is it 2 summon spiders?
Can someone help with me the following questions?

- Why am I doing only 660k dps?
- Why do I have a troubling time spawning 20 spiders? (I usually get 14-18, sometimes 20, but never always 20)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Demonly/characters?characterName=Demonlly

Appreciate the help, and I love the build so far! I'm able to go through t16 maps super easily, killed Atziri super easily, and working on getting to the other stuff! Seems everything is super easy to kill.
"
xSlaynx wrote:

Btw for people struggling summoning spiders, just use ice nova, its much more effective than any other way, you success 95% times.

But isn't Ice Nova bad with the cold version of this build? You won´t trigger EE for your spiders and I don´t ve space for another gem. I'm already struggling with amount of skills i can use.
"
xSlaynx wrote:
Quick question, any reason to use Temporal chains over enfeeble? there are plenty of one shots in thsi league so i took enfeeble over temporal chains, but i wonder if there is any reason to do the opposite that i dont know.

Temporal Chains also increased poison damage our spiders do. It's up to you, but the massive slow felt like I was more survivable.
"
skyscan wrote:
"
xSlaynx wrote:

Temporal Chains also increased poison damage our spiders do. It's up to you, but the massive slow felt like I was more survivable.

Aaah im using cold spiders so i guess that doesnt benefit me in the end.

Thanks man!
Last edited by xSlaynx on Mar 28, 2020, 6:52:38 AM
Adding a cluster jewel section to the guide

"
xSlaynx wrote:

Aaah im using cold spiders so i guess that doesnt benefit me in the end.

Thanks man!

Your spiders have a lot of poison damage even if you're using hatred. They always poison on hit.
Someone tried the Speakers' Wreath version and can give me a feedback.

I Really wan`t to try this version.
Last edited by Keylors on Mar 28, 2020, 6:28:52 PM
Quick question : Anybody killed Awekener 8 with this build yet? I'm starting to get annoyed by GGG decisions to buff enemies by nerf popular builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info