[3.8] Yet another Poet's Pen Volatile Dead boss tank - 8-10k/s life leech rate - 1M+ shaper DPS

Quick question, I'm using this build. Using vitaly without a watcher's eye with vitaly mod is pointless since we use vaal pact?

Or do we get the life regen from it anyways?
from what i saw theres no regen from the vitality at all, its just to get the life leech effect(but very necessary it hink)

got my first uber elder kill ever on this build, and in only 1 frag set (after wasting so many sets failing as trapper). can check my acct to see my gear, it is definitely nothing special (probably 8-10ex of gear max) and far from optimized. wish i found this build earlier.

having said that, i am eager to take a shot at this build earlier in the next league - i have no idea how to level while trying to save up for the gear for this build (the 2 PP's will be minimum 2-3 ex early in league, which will take me a while unless i get lucky) - what is a viable leveling strategy while saving for the pens?
"
zj0ckez wrote:
Quick question, I'm using this build. Using vitaly without a watcher's eye with vitaly mod is pointless since we use vaal pact?

Or do we get the life regen from it anyways?

Please read the guide, I covered this there, yes it's only for the leech.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
rozakk wrote:
having said that, i am eager to take a shot at this build earlier in the next league - i have no idea how to level while trying to save up for the gear for this build (the 2 PP's will be minimum 2-3 ex early in league, which will take me a while unless i get lucky) - what is a viable leveling strategy while saving for the pens?

Something that can use a similar tree so not much respec required, some fire skill, maybe an attack, like Ele hit or Molten strike.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Feb 6, 2019, 12:30:48 PM
Got my first ever deathless Uber elder kill with this build!

I regret not having played your previous Zerphi pathfinder version before the nerf. Thank you OP, very fun build!
Last edited by Dudelinger on Feb 7, 2019, 10:13:56 PM
Hi, this is my first time playing Scion and probably this is a noob question, but in the tree ¿how do you get to the path that goes to vaal pact?. I see a lot of points there in the tree without connecting to previous skill tree.
I´ve checked both the tree linked and the PoB and both have it like that, but i´m not able to skill points like that.
Is it something related to the ascendancies?
"
MrWay wrote:
Hi, this is my first time playing Scion and probably this is a noob question, but in the tree ¿how do you get to the path that goes to vaal pact?. I see a lot of points there in the tree without connecting to previous skill tree.
I´ve checked both the tree linked and the PoB and both have it like that, but i´m not able to skill points like that.

same question, the tree have become broken.
"
nielsen145 wrote:

same question, the tree have become broken.

"
MrWay wrote:

When you finish the uber lab with Scion you can start the tree from another class starting point
Recorded video for Uber elder deathless kill: https://youtu.be/oqy7RAIsOwk
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Well what did you think about the leech nerf ? Now adding duration and cap on leech per each big hit (I wonder each fire ball count separately or per skill cast/attack)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info