[3.8] Yet another Poet's Pen Volatile Dead boss tank - 8-10k/s life leech rate - 1M+ shaper DPS

"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:
How would you go flammability and blasphemy? Drop warlords mark and vitality? Could be interesting with spider aspect and temp chains for even more survivabity. Would need an enlighten and maybe even mana res modes.

Atm I think it would be better to remove warlords mark ring as with reduced curse effect it adds very little leech on top of watchers eye leech, and use CWDT + Enfeeble as the only curse, leaving more space for other auras, but you can go blasphemy + enfeeble or ele weak if you want consistency or damage.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I just wanted to say thank you very much for this guide. It helped me kill uber elder for the first time. :)
it is not using bodyswap which can make the dodging easier NOT MINE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfryQp-4Xpc

what do you recommend using if I do not want to use bodyswap
"
LooseCondom wrote:
it is not using bodyswap which can make the dodging easier NOT MINE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfryQp-4Xpc

what do you recommend using if I do not want to use bodyswap

quicksilver, run around, dodge balls and slams
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Does this still work for 3.5?

My spell leech seems really meh but I'm only at 7.3k hp right now. When do I start getting Vaal Pact, Vitality Void, and Hematophagy?

Thanks!
"
juntar wrote:

My spell leech seems really meh but I'm only at 7.3k hp right now. When do I start getting Vaal Pact, Vitality Void, and Hematophagy?

Thanks!

this build is started in 3.5...

you get them as soon as you can/need them
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
juntar wrote:

Thanks!

You should already have them really. Also get some form of reliable leech like an anger/vitality watcher's eye, otherwise you're spell leech is going to feel really lackluster. I found both Warlord's Mark and boot enchants unreliable when it mattered. This enabled me to drop vitality void if needed and get more damage.

On that note, I've gone for more leech and experimented with dropping warlords mark entirely. I tried a dual curse flammability/enfeeble set up and really found it worth playing with. Also tried a pure damage ring set up with a ton of added to spells and damage if ignited. It was good, but that isn't surprising.
why is immortal call, enfeeble and cast when damage taken all level 20 plus
Can u write your ascendancy order please?
Hi, thank you so much for the guide! I came from much different builds (Melee) and I have a few things I need help with. When I look at my POB my damage is on par (around, 40,000 per ball) and when I map it feels great but I tried shaper and got destroyed. It feels like my DPS is a little off from where it should be. I know my gems are not leveled out our corrupted but with my gear I should be doing better. I also know my life is low because of my level and not currently wearing koams. There has to be something I am missing. I also have a lot of alt gear depending on what I feel like running (grants 22 Herald of Ash ring, Better leech amulet, Different watchers eye, koams). Maybe my attack speed?

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/hR0fPrCF

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info